Part 7: And to Our Own Way

It has been a little over a year since 64man and Hilda got married. The two are still living at the Homebase but are in the process of finding their own place. The two have moved up in the world. 64man recently surpassed 100k Subscribers and is gaining new sponsors which is helping with money. Meanwhile Hilda recently got promoted again and is now making even more money than she did previously. The two could practically consider themselves rich if they wanted to.

This morning Hilda woke up feeling nauseous and immediately ran to the bathroom. Unfortunately she is very loud when she vomits, which caused 64man to wake up. He made his way over to the bathroom and proceeded to rub her back.

"Are you ok honey?"

Hilda stopped puking and looked at him.

"Y-Yeah, I'm ok. Thanks dear."

Since they were now both awake, they decided to start the day. After showering and brushing their teeth and putting on some casual clothes, they both left their room. They walked into the living room to see a few of their friends also awake.

"Hey you, good morning" Lux said.

"Good morning" they both said.

Then they heard snoring coming from a nearby chair. They looked to see a blue and white wolflike Pokémon laying there, drool coming down their mouth.

64man grinned and slowly made his way over to them. When he was about to unleash his Thunderbolt, a paw hovered above his face. 64man looked to see the wolflike Pokémon awake and grinning menacingly at him.

"O-Oh hey Pokedog, g-good morning" he said, trying to hide his fear of a possible attack.

"Good morning to you too 64man" Pokedog said, trying to sound innocent but also intimidating.

64man gulped in fear but to his luck Pokedog just sat up and stretched and walked to kitchen to get a cup of coffee. 64man exhaled and thanked the heavens that Pokedog didn't attack him. He turned around to see his wife and Lux giving him an amused look. Suddenly Hilda felt sick again and ran to the nearest bathroom.

"Is she okay?" Lux asked.

"I'm not sure. She was fine last night but when we woke up she was throwing up" 64man explained.

64man walked to the bathroom door that Hilda ran into and knocked.

"Hilda? Are you sure you're okay?"

Hilda then came out. Her fur was back to its unkept state that she has when she wakes up in the morning. She had spit rolling down her mouth and her eyes looked tired again. 64man sweatdropped at her appearance.

"Ugh...why is this happening..." she groaned.

"I'll go get you some water."

After getting her a bottled water the rest of the PokeTubers started to pill in.

"Who was puking?" Little Mew asked.

"It was me, sorry" Hilda said.

"Are you alright" Typhlosion Editz asked.

"Yeah, it was probably something I ate" Hilda said.

Suddenly Ena started to tremble. Everyone looked at him confused.

"Umm Ena...? Are you okay?" Shadow asked.

"It...it must have been the pasta I made for us last night...I m-must have added a wrong ingredient."

Everyone had to suppress their laughter.

"Don't worry Ena, I'm sure it wasn't your fault" Hilda assured him.