Part 5: Encounter

After 64man proposed to Hilda and she said yes at least a billion times, they went back and told their friends. All the girls had hearts in their eyes and swarmed Hilda and hugged her and squealed with excitement. All the guys swarmed 64man and congratulated him with fist bumps or pats on the back. They started to plan the wedding with everyone's help. Eventually they narrowed down the date and Typhlosion Editz called the nearby church to schedule the ceremony. She also insisted on being the Officiant and refused to take no for an answer. Everyone sweat dropped at her determination. Once that was done, they started to make a list of all the items they needed.

"Ok, we've got the date, the place, the guests, most of the food items, what else" Typhlosion said.

Shadow then had a realization.

"We need to get dresses and Hilda has to pick a maid of honor!"

All the girls' eyes widened at this.

"Holy crap we do!" Typhlosion yelled.

All the girls then stared at Hilda, who know realized she had to pick a maid of honor.

"So, who's it gonna be" Sophia asked.

Hilda was panicking a little.

"U-Umm, w-well uh..."

"This is important Hilda! You have to choose now so we know what dresses to get" LuxrayZekrom96 said.

"B-But I love all of you, I don't know who to pick!"

Lux then came up with a solution. They would perform a Q&A type of game where Hilda and Typhlosion would ask questions and everyone else had to answer first. After a series of questions, the two came to a decision.

"Ok, after tallying up all the points, the one with the highest score is: StarEspeonAMVS!

Everyone looked at Star, who was surprised that she won.

"Y'know, I'm actually ok with that, I think she would be perfect" MetooWhale55900 said.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"How bout it Star? Will you be my maid of honor" Hilda asked.

Star smiled widely. "I would love to!"

While that was going on, the guys were having a similar conversation.

"So, whose gonna be your best man" Charizard AMV'S asked.

64man thought long and hard, but eventually came to a decision.

"Would you do me the honors buddy" he asked looking at Dekuwu.

"I'd be honored" he said with a smile.

64man then turned to Ena EditZ, who had a slight look of disappointment.

"Hey Ena."

Ena looked at him.

"Would you do me the honor of being the ring bearer?"

Ena's eyes lit up with excitement.

"I'd love to" he said.

With everything now settled, all that was officially left was to get the dresses and suits and wait for the big day.

The guys went to get their suits first. Luckily it went quicker than usual and they all were practically in and out.

When it was the girls' turn to go get their dresses, they had another issue to deal with.

"What are the colors going to be for the Bridesmaids and Maid of Honor" Metoo asked.

The girls thought long and hard, but after what felt like ages they finally settled the issue.