❝part 8❝

"I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close."

- ur late - he said coldly

- i know im super sorry but- y/n started to explain.
- i don't care, your excuses won't help it. - he cut her off.
please step inside my office - he added.
y/n followed him and walked slowly closing the door.
- so the official banquet is coming up and i need to cone with me as my date - he started quickly.
she nooded as a yes cause still she wasn't sure if she can talk to him.
it will happen tomorrow, it's also happening in new york but don't worry we will go there by my private jet. the only problem is your outfit. you can't look like this - he said while looking at her with disgust.
- also you need to get your hair done and makeup. you need to look as good as you can. - he added
...okay - y/n said slowly.
that's all - timothée said while putting an envelope on the desk right in front of y/n.
here's the money you will need for a dress, shoes, hairdresser... - he said.
- all these things... i will expect you to be right on time tomorrow at 6pm at the airport. remember, don't be even a second late - he added sharply and slowly.