❝part 7 ❝

"she needed him and he needed her."

y/n woke up feeling tight hug around her.
finn was calmly sleeping next to her. she stared for a second admiring his beauty but then realized that it's her first day at work today. she stood up quickly and ran upstairs to take a shower and pick up her clothes. while washing her teeth she looked at the clock that was already 11 am. right when she started panicking even more she got a text from anymous number.
"be here at 11:15am"
T.C.
she quickly realized whos number is it and she immediately started to panic.
- shit shit shit - she started replying these words out loud.
she quickly dressed up and put on some light mascara just to look at least presentable. she quickly ran out of her house and went out of her building. To her shock right in front of her building a black limousine was parked. front window slowly rolled down.
- miss y/n? im here to take you to mr. chalamet mansion. - driver said.
she slowly said yes while stepping into the back seat of the car. the limousine quickly drove and within 10 minutes she was there. she looked at the time and thankfully it was 11:12. she thanked the driver and ran to the door. she didn't actually know where to go but she remembered mr. chalamet's office was on a second floor so she went up. He was standing right in front of the door to his office.
- ur late - he said coldly.
- i know im super sorry but- y/n started to explain.
- i don't care, your excuses won't help it. - he cut her off.
please step inside my office - he added.
y/n followed him and walked slowly closing the door.

HIIII!!!! im back! sorry for such
a late update but i had stuff going on
and totally forgot about this story!
but im back!
i hoped u enjoy!
rn the chapters will be a
lot shorter but i will upload two at
once so i hope
thats not the problem!
ENJOY!