❝ part 2 ❝

"without thinking twice she turned over to him and kissed him."

"what the fuck y/n" - finn said turning away from her

"oh come on finn just kiss me" - drunk y/n said.

"y/n that's not you talking, that's alcohol, come up i will put you in a bed" - finn replied a little bit less serious and with smile.

"only if you come with me" - y/n said with a smirk.

"oh my god, sometimes you are such a baby" - her best friend said while turning off tv and taking her upstairs to her room.

finn put y/n in her bed and while she was already asleep she delicately took her makeup off with makeup wipes that were on her night shelf.

he admired her beauty. he still couldn't believe how someone could be so beautiful even being so fucking drank. he had a crush on her for third year now. he actually loved her but he was too scared to admit it because he didn't want to ruin the friendship they had.

he was almost leaving her room when he heard y/n calling his name.

"finn?" - her voice was full of sadness.

"hey y/n, i'm here is everything all right?" - finn walked back quick to her bed so in a moonlight he could see her face.

"i am just super stressed" - y/n said slowly.

"why?" - finn couldn't understand what she was talking about.

"i don't know i'm really scared before tomorrow's interview. - she said

"i just feel like this is my last change to actually get a good job. i spent over a month searching for one and i just feel so guilty that for sometime you had to pay for everything - food, my clothes, apartment" - she started counting on her fingers.

"y/n stop that, i know that you feel bad about the fact that you can't find a job but it's not like you're not trying? again as i told you we both live here and we both need food or light so please stop harassing yourself over nothing" - finn replied.

for sometime both of them were staring at each other in silence.

"i love you finn" - y/n said slowly.

finn felt like his heart stopped for a minute.

"i love you too y/n" - finn replied even though he knew that his love for her was so much different that hers love from him.

author's note:
hey guys! as you can see i will probably
do a lot of chapters and i will
upload them very often
i think that while we are all in
quarantine we should find
something to do this
hard time!
i hope you liked that
chapter!
if you did please like a vote
or a comment <3