❝ part 5 ❝

"y-yes yes sure" - y/n answered and followed him into his office.

when she entered his office, he closed the door and pointed y/n to sit in a chair in front of his desk

he traced her up and down and sat in front of her.
so you're here for a job as a secretary? - he said with cold voice.

yes - y/n answered a little bit more confident because she knew she has to show her best side.
it was her first interview in few months and she knew she couldn't fuck it up.

maybe i don't have a lot of experience but i learn very quickly and i can promise that i'm the best for this job - y/n said loudly.

you learn quickly right? - timotheè said, while y/n nooded.

this way remember that - he said while getting closer to her.

never speak if i don't give you a sign you can. - he said slowly making sure y/n hears every single word.

okay? - he added still cold.

y/n nooded because she didn't know if this wasn't a test.

so - timothée started after he sat down in front of her.

rule number one: you don't speak if i don't give you a permission to,
rule number two: you have to be excellent at your work, one mistake and you're fired,
rule number three: you are only here for work and work only, don't try to become my friend. - he said.

y/n again nooded.

do you have any questions? - timothée asked.

what i actually have to do? i mean i know i have to be a secretary but... - she started.

you have to do all my paper work, schedule my meetings and my business trips, you have to make sure everything works well. - he stopped her.

oh and also, if i say so, on every single business meeting, trip or party you have to fake being my girlfriend. i can't let people talk bad about me or try to find me someone. i don't need nobody.  - he added with a serious face.

y/n didn't know if he was joking or not but after a minute of awkward silence she realized he was serious so she nooded because she knew if she would try to change his mind about the last rule she would loose this job.

what? - her bestfriend finn said after she finished telling him about her job interview and rules after she came back home.

no, there's no way you're doing it y/n - finn added.

it's crazy! he wants to just use your body, he doesn't want you as a secretary but as a hooker - he said.

finn, it's not like that, he just needs somebody on all this parties and shit so people want talk bad about him, it's like an extra task - y/n started.
an extra task? y/n you won't be just a secretary . - finn said.

y/n knew he was right but she also knew that she can't spend another months without paying for the apartment and letting finn cover up everything.

i can't leave this job - y/n started.

i owe you a lot and i can't stand the thought of not paying you back soon - y/n added.

finn hugged y/n and lightly kissed her on a cheek.

y/n i love you don't owe me anything - finn said slowly while smiling.

y/n looked at him and actually saw
how perfect he is.
she never actually looked at him so deeply and briefly.
she saw his perfectly imperfect freckles that were all over his face, his messy curls that were all pointing in different directions, his gorgeous dark brown eyes, his plumping red lips and his perfect small pointy nose.

he was so beautiful.

she kissed him and this time she knew she was doing
it because she loved him not,
because she was drunk.