❝ part 1 ❝

"oh my god i will never find anything!"- y/n sighed after spending another hour trying to find job for herself.

"y/n stop whining so bad you actually went through so many great offers! look " her best friend finn pointed out one of them

"you can cook naked" he said joking.

"FINN THAT'S NOT FUNNY I REALLY NEED A FUCKING JOB" y/n bursted out.

"oh okay, i'm sorry, but look at that" finn said seriously.

" you could be secreatary! i mean it's super easy, you will only need to do arrange his meetings and sit behind the desk that's all" - he added.

"wait, i think that's the first time you have a good idea" - y/n replied laughing.

"and i just got you a meeting" - finn said while handing y/n back her phone.

"wait, you did what?!" - y/n shouted taking her phone back from her best friend.

she looked through her app messages.
"oh great, i have meeting tomorrow at 2pm" - y/n said.

they both laughed because of the fact that y/n got an interview so fast.

"it's almost 8pm, i don't think i'm really going to do anything productive wanna watch a movie?"- finn asked.

"yes sure, let me just get some snacks" - y/n replied while she got up to go to the kitchen to get something to eat and drink.

about 8:30 they started watching the movie they chosen before. at that time y/n was already super drunk. she was already super stressed before tomorrow's meeting. they both decided to watch a classic movie - "dazed and confused".

it was pretty cool movie but because of the fact that it was y/n's second time watching it she caught her a lot more interested in finn. he was so charming.

his eyes so focused on a screen, his smile showing on every few seconds, his messy curls being so imprefectly perfect. y/n knew that if she would be sober she would never look at her best friend this way but right now being so drunk she realized how actually beautiful he was.

without thinking twice she turned over to him and kissed him.