❝ part 3 ❝

"i love you too y/n" - finn replied even though he knew that his love for her was so much different that hers love from him.

y/n woke up feeling her head is going to blow up.
she rolled of her bed slowly checking the time on her phone. it was already 12:30!

y/n quickly jumped off her bed and ran to her bathroom. she was already super stressed. she threw her clothes off her and jumped quickly under the shower. small drops of cold water falling on her back made y/n less stressed.

after 10 minutes of cold shower y/n went to her wardrobe to choose her clothes. it was really nice warm day. it was beginning of a summer. y/n decided to wear white dress with blue-green flower print.

after putting it on she decided to add some gold earrings and necklace to complete the look.

she went downstairs to the kitchen to eat something.
there she saw finn making her favourite breakfast - pancakes. she ran to him and screamed like a child while hugging him.

"thank you, thank you, thank you" - y/n said while kissing him on a cheek.

he blushed and continued making breakfast.

after 10 minutes everything was ready and they both sat at the table eating delicious pancakes.

"so about last night..." - y/n started.

finn immediately got super stressed.

"i'm so sorry that i kissed you" - y/n said.

"i know that it was just super stupid but i was just drank i hope you understand it" - she added looking down at her plate.

finn looked at her smiling.
"y/n why are you even talking about it, it's totally understandable, but i have one question i need to ask you" - her best friend said.

mhm? - y/n said while swallowing the rest of her pancake.

"do you remember anything other that happened that night?" - finn asked.

"omg wait did we have sex? cause i have this huge.." - y/n started getting all red.

"oh my god, no, no no, it was just a question, nothing happened" - finn answered realizing y/n didn't remember what she said while falling asleep.

"oh shoot it's almost 1:30pm i need to go i don't want to be late" - y/n said getting up from table and running to the mirror to make the last changes in he hairstyle and makeup.

"you look beautiful, don't worry" - finn said looking at her.

"aw thank you bae, see you soon!" - she answered him while sending him a kiss and going out.