❝ part 4 ❝

"aw thank you bae, see you soon!" - she answered him while sending him a kiss and going out.

y/n was only ten minutes left from the place where interview was suppose to happen.
she was super stressed knowing that this is her only chance to get a good-paying and really not so tiring job. she was so mad at herself that for few months her best friend needed to take care of her. it was eating her from the inside.

after another 10 minutes she was there.
y/n anxiously was snapping her fingers. she looked at the timer at her car. it was 1:57.

she decided to slowly go to the house where her interview was suppose to happen.

she went closer to the gate and rang the buzzer.
the voice on the other side of microphone answered:
"timothée chalamet's residence, what we can help you with?"
"u-um i was supposed to have a meeting with mr. chalamet at 2:30pm today" - y/n said slowly.

"miss y/n?" - the voice said.
"y-yes" - y/n answered still scared but a little bit more confident.

"welcome" - the voice said and after few seconds gate started to open.

y/n slowly came inside and before she got to open a front door herself an older woman opened it for her.

"oh thank you! - y/n said while smiling.

"miss y/n right? - older woman asked.
"oh yes!" - y/n answered.

"please follow me" - the woman said.

y/n followed her. they both went upstairs and while y/n was admiring the gorgeous decorations in this house at the top of the stairs the older woman stopped which caused y/n to step into her and fall down on someone's shoes.

she gently raised her head, fearing the worst. she saw a tall, slim man with brown curls and a beautifully sculpted jawline.

he was so charming that y/n even forgot that she was laying on a floor and she was just looking at him blushing.

"help her now" - cold voice of him woke her up from dreaming.

after few seconds she felt soft hand helping her get up and before she knew she was already up standing in front of him.

from that angle she could admire his beauty so much easier.

he had gorgeous small green-brownish eyes, dark thick brows and plumped red lips. his face was covered with few freckles which made him even more charming.

"can we talk in my office?" - he said to y/n while giving her disgusted look.

"y-yes yes sure" - y/n answered and followed him into his office

authors note!
hi guys!
i'm so sorry
for not updating
but i've been really
busy with school work
but i will try my best to keep this
book going!
PLS LEAVE A VOTE, COMMENT OR A
FOLLOW IF YOU LIKED IT!
love you all hope you stay safe!