Each day is the start of something new

I looked around like a lost puppy. The building appeared to be so empty, but it was late, and I assumed that people were sleeping. I walked aimlessly in circles around the hall, taking in every inch of my surroundings. Eventually I realised how rude I had been in not introducing myself to the gentle woman who welcomed me so kindly. I stopped in my tracks and turned to face her. "Hi, my name is y/n y/l/n, I'm sorry for arriving so late." I said quietly to her. Her eyes met mine and she gave me a warm smile. "Well hello to you too. My name is Cordelia Goode, but you may call me Miss Goode. Welcome to your new home, Miss y/l/n." She whispered into my ear as I stood in the doorway of my new school, Miss Robichaux's Academy for Exceptional Young Ladies. And with her words, it seemed that my little world shifted, and a new chapter of my life had just begun.
"It's such a pleasure to meet you, Miss Goode." I spoke, before I let out a small yawn and my eyes fluttered lightly.
"You must be awfully tired sweetheart," she said, taking my hand in hers, "come, I'll take you to your room."
Miss Goode led me up the stairs to a beautiful bedroom with a small bathroom attached to it.
"How wonderful" I muttered under my breath, smiling contently to myself. Miss Goode placed my bag next to the bed and lifted the covers for me, patting down the sheets. I climbed into bed and placed my phone on the small cabinet next to it. Miss Goode leaned down to me, whispering, "Sleep well my darling, tomorrow is going to be busy. Each day is the start of something new." I turned over in the bed, already drifting off to sleep, and Miss Goode left quietly, turning off the light before closing the door.

- the next morning -

I got up early, hoping to shower before my lessons started. I took a soft towel from my bag and placed some clean clothes onto my bed for when I had finished. When I walked into the bathroom, I noticed that there was another door there, leading to another room, but I brushed it off as nothing and turned on the shower. It was hot, exactly as I like it, and the room started to steam up. I was washing my hair when suddenly, I heard the door to the bathroom open.
"Oh my goodness! Y/n I am so so sorry! I didn't realise-"
Of course, I knew who it was before I had the chance to look. I quickly turned the other way, grabbing my towel and trying to cover myself up. Despite the embarrassment, I couldn't help but laugh at Miss Goode, her hand covering her eyes as she quickly backed out of the bathroom, repeatedly apologising. I finished up and got out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel and going back to my room. I changed into a pair of zebra print flares and a black t-shirt , then I dried my hair and curled it loosely. I put on some light makeup and my favourite boots, then left my room to head to class. Before I could get past my door, though, I remembered what had happened in the bathroom with miss Goode, and quickly turned back on myself. My heart started to beat faster as I processed the incident properly. My incredibly attractive new head teacher, and supreme, just saw me completely naked. In the shower. Wearing nothing. WHAT?!