finally

smut warning!!

I looked into her eyes, those beautiful brown eyes that made her so irresistible. She caressed the side of my face softly before pulling me closer.
my heart started to beat faster, fluttering at the thought of her touch.
Before I could blink, her lips crashed against mine, her free hand gripping onto my waist and dragging my body toward hers.
Our conversation about how she was afraid of losing me had only ended a matter of minutes ago, this was unexpected, but so desperately wanted.
She gently bit down on my bottom lip, making me
gasp quietly. This only made things more passionate.
I pulled her on top of me, unbuttoning her shirt as quickly as i could.
i didn't care about taking things slow right now, all i knew was that i wanted her and i wanted her immediately. she giggled as she pulled down my pyjama bottoms, biting her slip as she admired my legs and my thighs.
She climbed off me slowly, making me crave her touch again. I was already addicted, wondering what this woman had done to me that was making me so crazy.
She positioned herself towards the end of the bed, caressing my legs carefully with her fingertips. I threw my head back into the pillow. she knew exactly what she was doing to me.
"Are you sure this is what you want darling?" she whispered seductively.
I nodded.
"Use your words y/n."
jesus.
"Yes, miss." I replied.
She took off my panties before placing her head between my legs, leaving kisses along my thighs.
I moaned with frustration. i needed more of her.
She lifted my legs over her shoulders and moved her fingertips up and down my thighs softly.
Suddenly, Cordelia dragged her tongue up my slit, making sure to take her time with what she was doing.
I moaned loudly, arching my back for her.
She muttered, "be a good girl and try to stay quiet."
She took my clit into her mouth, circling it with her tongue before moving her hands between my legs. I bit hard on my lip, trying to stay as quiet as i could for her.
She quickly slid two fingers inside me, curling them hard. My back arched harder and i heard her giggle with satisfaction from beneath me. She added a third finger, getting faster and harder. I felt my
body tense with pleasure, and i knew what was happening.
"I'm going to cum Delia.." i whispered breathlessly.
"you're going to hold it sweetheart." was her response.
She was truly driving me insane.

hey lovely people! this isn't my best chapter but i hope you enjoy. I just released a new book that i've been wanting to start for a while, so i truly hope you guys can support me with that! thank you always <3