Oh please, call me Delia

After dinner that night, everyone went to the common room to watch a movie. I decided it wasn't really my thing and excused myself. I headed upstairs to my room, climbing onto my bed with my favourite book. I turned the pages as my eyes skimmed over the beautiful words that made the story so perfect. After a couple of minutes, I heard a gentle knock on my door,
"Y/n? Can I come in sweetheart?"
It was Cordelia, her voice as kind as ever.
"Yeah sure.." I replied.
She open the door and leant against the frame, smiling at me.
"Is everything alright? You didn't stay to watch a movie with the others.." she said, with a hint of concern.
"Oh yeah I'm perfectly fine it's just not really my scene that's all." I smiled, sort of laughing to myself.
"Oh that's alright then, as long as you're ok. What're you reading?" She came into the room, sitting herself on the end of my bed.
"Jane Eyre, it's my favourite."
"Really? Mine too." Cordelia muttered, edging closer to me and peering down at the book.
I looked into her eyes and whispered,
"Are you being serious or are you just trying to seem interested?"
She laughed and replied,
"Of course I'm serious. It's a wonderful storyline."
She sat there beside me for a couple of minutes, quietly reading the words aloud, until she stood up and headed for the door.
"Enjoy your reading time, it's probably the last few minutes of alone time that you'll get before the girls grow bored and come bounding up the stairs again." She giggled.
"I'll make the most of it then. Thank you Miss Goode." I replied, a small smile on my lips.
"Oh please," she spoke, "call me Delia."
With that, she closed the door and went back downstairs. My heart fluttered slightly. I've never heard any of the other girls call her Delia, not even Zoe or Queenie, and they had known her much longer than I had. Did this mean something? Or was I simply overthinking?..