Part 1

*George's Pov*

Everyone thinks that life of a prince is perfect. Everyone thinks I can do anything I want because my parents are the king and queen. They are wrong my life sucks. I can't do any. I can't go anywhere without someone from the Palace. I hate I'm sorry dislike being prince.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Prince?" I sighed and opened the door. "Yes Callahan" "Your parents would like you for dinner" "Okay be there in a second" I closed the door and walked over to my bed and closed the book I was writing in. I put it under my pillow and went downstairs. "Hello Son" "Hi Father" I sat down next to my mom and started eating. "George! Wait til your sister in down here" "okay sorry" I stopped eating and waited for my sister to come down. "Hello Daughter" "Hello Father" My sister sat next to my dad and started eating. My parents kept looking at each other. "Why do you guys keep looking at each other" "George sweetheart, since you will become the king, you will need wife to be the furtue queen" after my mom said that a beautiful woman walked in. "Son this is Niki Nihachu. She will be your future wife and the future queen" "H-Hi Niki" I got up and ran to my room. I was pissed. They didn't even talk to me about it. I grabbed some clothes and the book under my pillow and opened my bedroom window. I ran to the forest. I walked around until I saw a little house. I walked over to it and was about to knock on the door but then I heard yelling. "CLAY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GET GREEN APPLES NOT RED APPLES!!! GO GET GREEN APPLES!" I ran behind a tree and when the door opened a tall blonde handsom beautiful man walked out. The blonde walked over to a tree that had fruit on it. He grabbed green apples and some other fruit. He whispered something under his breath. "What was that?" The blonde jumped and almost punched me. "I'm so sorry" "Its fine. I'm George" I put out my hand so he can shake it. "I'm Clay" "So who was that yelling at you? Was that your dad?" "No it was my Boyfriend Fundy"

Guess I made another book. Anyway Creds to xxMarleyKxx. I wanted to make a book based off their oneshot called kingdoms of hearts. I hope you liked the first chapter of this book! Also good night,Good morning, good afternoon. Also i do not ship Niki George!-Author