Part 7

I giggled and soon feel asleep.

*George's Pov*

I woke up early to surprise Clay with a bed in breakfast. I went downstairs and saw my dad talking to Niki. I sneakily went to the kitchen. "Hey cook can you make some pancakes and make sure to make write a letter saying "will you be my boyfriend" also make sure Callahan brings it to my bedroom. Thank you" I quickly ran to the stairs and ran up to my room. I decided to take a shower (they be taking a lot of showers God damn) i heard a knock on my bedroom door. I ran out in my robe and opened the door. It was Callahan with the breakfast. "Thank you!" I closed the door and placed the breakfast on my desk and woke up Clay. "Surprise!!" "Aw thank you ba-george" I kissed his check and got dressed. "Yes" "what?" "Yes I will very you're boyfriend" "Yay!!"

*1 year later*

"Hey George I have a question for you" Clay got on his knee and pulled out a box. "Will you make me the happiestman in the world?" He opened the box and there was a 24 carrot gold ring. "Will you marry me?" "YESS YESS YESS" he got off his knee and I ran upnand hugged him. I kissed him and let go. "How did you buy this ring?" My parents soon walked into the room. "He told us he was gonna purpose so we helped with the ring." I hugged my parents and teared up. I couldn't believe this was happening. "I love you guys"

*The wedding*

I walked in the doors of the church. I couldn't believe this was happening. "You ready?" My sister said giving me a hug. My sister had a girlfriend of her own and was about to have her wedding soon as well. She grew up to fast. "Are you thats the real question." I walked over to her girlfriend and gave her a side hug. "Congrats you guys." The wedding soon started. "We are here to welcome Clay and George into marriage." The pastor did his speech and now it was time for the vows. "Clay the day we met I knew I liked you. You made life fun and made sure I didn't do any stupid sorry for my language... shit when I was drunk and maybe even on my own. You were there in my darkest time I knew you were into me when we first talked. You made me blush. You made me annoyed but the best of all you made me happy so I George Davis take you Clay wastaken as my lovely lover and now my king." I looked at Clay and saw he was crying. Clay said his vow and it made me cry. "Clay do you take George as your husband" "I do" "George do you take Clay as your husband" "I do" "you now may kiss the groom" we kissed and walked down the aisle.

*Present day*

"Grandpa is that story true??" "Yes. That's the story of how I met your grandfather" my grandkids clapped their hands and stood up. "GRANDPA GEORGE!!" "Yes Alex?" "That was just a beautiful story I hope I have a live story like that." "Its time for bed now!!" All the grandkids got up and ran up to theirs bedrooms. "This wouldn't have happened if you never went into the forest that day." George and I kissed and went to out bedroom.

THE END

That's the end of this story I hoped yall liked it. I put a good 20 mins to get both of these chapters done so let's hope some people read these. Anyways I hope yall have a great night! Or day! Or afternoon!-Author