Part 6

I went to my little office/bedroom.

*Clay's Pov*

George and I went to George's room. I didn't know what to say to him. He just bought me all these things and I can't repay him due to the fact that I am broke. "Thank you George" is all I could think of to say to him. "why are you thanking me" "Because you bought me all of these clothes and you don't know how much I am thankful for it." He starting smiling. He whispered something in my ear. "You don't know how much i am thankful for you." He winked at me and went into his bathroom. I blushed uncontrollably. He came out with different clothes on and wet hair. "So are you just gonna stand there or are you going to come here and kiss me" What?! Did he really just say? I pinched myself and of course George was still in the bathroom. Why did I think that? George soon walks out and I look at him. He was naked I stared not knowing what to do. "Um clay" "Yeah" "You're hard" I quickly grabbed a pillow and put it over my private area. "Oh um" George walks over to me and whispers "Meet me tonight at the top of the tower in the back." He then walks out the door and down the stairs. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what to do even. I decided to take a shower. When I was done with the shower I put on some pjs and went to find George in the tower. "George?" "Clay!!" I ran over to George. "Look how nice this view is. It looks just like you" He looked at me and winked. I leaned in and kissed him. He kissed back and we made out for a few minutes. "Damn that was hot" George said as he grabbed my hand and helped me down the tower stairs. George whispered "You make me so happy. I wish I can marry you" He then let go of my hand and walked inside. I whispered "Wow he is hot" i walked in a few seconds after him and saw he was talking to his parents I hid behind a wall to hear what they were talking about. "Mom... Dad I have something to tell you" "What is it?" "I think I am Gay" "WHAT!" "Hunny calm down" "No you can't be who is gonna be the queen" "No one needs to be queen there can be 2 kings" "Just leave George. Go to your room I don't want to see you right now" George starting to walk near the wall I was at. I hurried to act normal. "How much of that did you hear?" "All of it.." George starting crying. I grabbed him and hugged him. "Its okay he just needs some time. Let's go to your room" I pulled him to the stairs and helped him up. "Clay I think I like you" "I figured when you know" George giggled and jumped on his bed. He patted the spot next to him. "Come on" I walked over and sat on his bed. He put his arm around me and I played with his hair. "Clay will you-" he soon starting snoring. I giggled and soon feel asleep.

There's that... um anyways I'm just gonna start updating this booke ven though nobody reads it. Also i'm gonna make another book :).. but I need help figuring out what it should be about.. should it be a Jevon(Jake and Devon), a gxg book, a Solby, or just not make a new one. I need helpp!!-Author