Part 4

Good night Clay" "Good night George" Both me and George went straight to sleep.

*George's Pov*

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I looked over to the boy who was still sleeping. He looked so peaceful. I starred at him for a few more seconds. I thought maybe he could help me not marry Niki. I got up and went to my bathroom. I took a shower and when I walked out of the bathroom Clay was still asleep. I got ready and I woke Clay a note so he knows where I am when he wakes up.

*Clay's Pov*

George was gone but he did leave me a note. He went to go eat breakfast with his parents and sister. I'm just gonna wait until he comes back. A few moments later he came back with a plate of food for me. "Thanks Prince" "You know you can call me George right?" "Yeah but it doesn't feel right" "Yeah well it feels weird for you to be calling me prince. Well it feels weird if anyone calls me Prince" "I will try to call you George" "Thank you Clay" I went to his bathroom and took a shower. When I got out I realized I didn't grabbed amy clothes. "Hey George! Can you get me some clothes" "Yeah sure!" George knocked on the door a few minutes later. I opened and grabbed the clothes out of his hands and closed the door. I put the clothes on and walked out of the bathroom. "Are my clothes tight on you" "Kinda" "Okay we will go looking for clothes that fit you" "Come on let's go" George and left and went to town. Of course someone had to come with which was Callahan. "So do you know what your size is" "No" "Ok um let's try size 15" George, Callahan and I walked to the closest clothing shop. "Hello do you have size 15 in men's" "Well yes we do" "Great! What do you think would look the best on my friend here" "Oh um maybe this" This shop owner holding up a long sleeved shirt and a pair of pants that matchs the shirt" "Here Clay go try these on" "There is a dressing room right over here" Thr lady was pointing to a room connecting to the tent type thing we are at. I went into the room and I put on the clothes they fit perfectly and they were really comfortable. I walked out of the room and walked over to George and the lady. "Wow" George said as he continued to stair at me. "You look wonderful. If you like that we have other colors. Like Green, Blue, Gray, Red, Orange, Yellow, and Purple" "Can we see the Green, Blue, Orange, Red, and Purple please" "Sure thing" The lady walked over to a rack that had different colored shirts and pants. "Alright here is the Blue, Green, and Purple pairs" "I like these" "They would look great on you" "What about the Red, Orange and Yellow" "They are right here" the lady said as she walked diver to the same rack and pulled out a Read, Orange and yellow pair of shirts and pants. "Those look nice. I like them. What do you rhibk George" "You should get all of them" "Oh okay! We will get all of them" "Alrighty" the lady rung us up. "Okay so that will be 39.69" "Here you go. Keep the change" George said handing the lady a $100 bill. "Bye have a great day" the lady said as we left. "Where to next" "I am kinda hungry so can we get food" "Sure" We walked over to a booth that was selling Morecambe Bay potted shrimp on toast, croque monsieur sandwich, with melted Gruyère, ham and whipped eggs.(I have no idea what these foods are. I just looked up what royalty eats in a day) "What do you want" "I will take ham and whipped eggs"
"

okay and for you sir" "I will take the same" "Name for the order" "Clay" "Okay i will call your name when your food is ready" George and I walked over to a little table that was close to the booth. "So do you like seeing my life" "Well yes actually" "Wait really" "Yeah! Its interesting" "Yeah kinda" "CLAY!" I got up and walked over to the booth and grabbed George and i's food.(Idk) I walked back to the table and put down our food. "Here you go Pri- I mean George" "Thanks Clay" "No problem" George and i started eating. "Is it good" "Yeah its good"

Hii! I hope you like this chapter! I kinda stopped writing for personal reasons but here is the chapter nobody asked for. Anyways if you don't mind please vote and please tell me how you like the book. The book is based in modern time but it has a little olden time mixed into it. 838 words Goodnight,Morning, afternoon.-Author