Part 5

"Thanks Clay" "No problem" George and i started eating. "Is it good" "Yeah its good"

*George's Pov*

Clay and I finished our food and just started walking around. "So where do you wanna go next" "I don't know its up to you." "Okay do you wanna doing more shopping. Its on me" "Sure why not" We walked to a little booth that was selling candles, jewelry and pottery. We looked at the Candles then the jewelry and then the pottery. Clay wanted to look at the candles again so we did. "Can I get the apple cinnamon and the vanilla candles." "Sure" "Thank you George" "Hey look you called me George without saying prince in front of it" "Yeah I guess i did" "Hello what candles would you like" "The Apple Cinnamon and the Vanilla candle please" "Alright here you go. That will be $25.55" I handed the booth owner a $50 Dollar bill and Clay and i walked to another store. "I wonder where Callahan went. He must have left when we were at that one shirt store" "Yeah" Thats when I saw my mother, my father, and my sister with Callahan. "Oh shit oh shit oh shit" "What" I pointed over at Callahan, my mom, my dad, and my sister. "Oh shit" Clay pulled me behind a booth to hide. "Why is Callahan with your family" "How should I know" "I don't know" "Clay you stay here" "Why" "Because you are holding the bags with all the stuff we bought" "Oh okay well where are you going" "I'm gonna go get Callahan and make sure he stays with us this time" "Okay" I went over to my family and Callahan. "Callahan here you are. Why did you walk away from us" "Who's us?" My father asked looking at me confusingly. "Me and Clay" "Where is Clay" "He is in the bathroom right now" "Oh okay. Go ahead Callahan we will talk about that later" Callahan and I were walking back to Clay. What were they talking about before I went over there. Have they caught on to Clay being poor. Has Callahan told my parents about Clay. I hope he hasn't. "Callahan what were you and my parents talking about" "Oh nothing" We went behind the booth Clay was behind and saw no sign of him. "Clay" I somewhat yelled. "Yeah" Clay said walking over to us. "Where were you" "I went to go sit on that bench over there. Clay pointed to a bench that was close by the booth. "Okay thank God my parents didn't see you" "Yeah"

*Callahan's Pov*

I was with George's Family because when we were at the first shop I noticed them and I went to talk to them so they wouldn't notice Clay and George looking at non royalty clothing. I thought of something random. When they asked me what I was doing there. "Oh I am here with George and Clay. They went to the bathroom and I just saw you. So I have a question. Can my wife come and work here." I don't even have a wife. They don't even know my real age. They have always thought I was in my 30s but really I am in my 20s. I am 24 and I started working for them when I turned 18.  I was a George's tutor but then I became the butler. They didn't recognize me so I changed my name from Charlie to Callahan. Alex, The Queen, and the King and I walked around the Renaissance fair talking about my "Wife" coming to work for the kingdom. I couldn't think of anything else. When George came over I was so glad. "Callahan?" "CALLAHAN" "dude are you okay" i guess I zoned out because Clay and George were yelling my name. "What" "We are tried and wanna go back to the Kingdom. So can we go back?" "Yeah sure" We walked to our wagon and went back to the kingdom. "Bye Callahan!" George and Clay ran up the stairs to George's room and I went to my little office/bedroom.

Hey guys!! I hope you liked the chapter. I woke this at 3 am yesterday so it might have a few misspelling but oh well. I might not write anymore chapters because school is starting and volleyball has already started so I might not wrote for a while but I will try to get chapters out. Yall I'm also dying my Hair purple tomorrow💜-Author