Part 3

"Oh I will go get that" I got up and walked to the front door. "Okay let's go" we walked to the dining room. "Who is that?"

*Clay's Pov*

"Oh he is one of my friends." "You don't have friends" "Yes i do shut your mouth Alex" "George don't be rude to your sister" "Whatever anyway his name is Clay" "Where are you from Clay" "Like the kingdom or-" "Yes the kingdom" "Um Telemark" "Oh i don't know that one" "Oh its really far away from here" "He came for the renaissance fair" "Yeah" "Oh you should come with us" "Dad i was planning on bring him by myself." "I was also gonna show him the town" "Oh okay! well sit down and eat some of this food." "Okay" George sat down at a place right next to his mom. "Sit right next to me Clay" George said patting the seat that was next to him. "Okay" i went and sat next to George. "So Clay what is your parents names" "Oh um Diana and Shawn" "What did you say your last name was" "Wright" "Wow i thought it would have been more royalty then that but alright" "My parents weren't born into royalty. my mom married a guy who was royalty but then he died and my mom then married my dad" "Oh okay!" the rest of dinner was silent. nobody talked other than me and George whispering to each other. When everyone was done eating me and George went up to his room. "Dude your acting is kinda bad" George said once his bedroom door closed. "Yes i know" George went to his bathroom to take a shower and i sat on his bed. i looked at everything in his room. George came out of his bathroom with a towel around his waist. I look over at him. "Clay why you looking at me" "Because i can" i rolled my eyes playfully. i looked away so he can get changed. "Callahan will bring you some bedding" "Okay" George knocked my feet off his bed. "No feet on my bed" "Where do your feet go when you sleep then" "Okay whatever" Callahan knocked on the door with my bedding a few moments later. "I have the bedding for Clay" "Oh Thanks Callahan you can put it over by my bed" "Alright Prince" Callahan put the bedding near George's bed. George gave me some pillows and a blanket. "Good night Clay" "Good night George" Both me and George went straight to sleep.

Heyyy guys!! Guess what day it is... ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!!! I'M OFFICIALLY 15!!! Anyways I hope yall liked this chapter! Have a great night,day, week! I also forgot to give credits to xxMarleyKxx in the last chapter. Credits to xxMarleyKxx btw-Author