The Hunt Of The Spiders

So I decided to go with options 4 and 1 after seeing peoples responses across platforms and thinking about what would work best for me. As part of this decision, I have renamed the story 'The Hunt Of The Spiders' as I thought the title sounded and worked better. The new chapter/story should be up now but I have put an excerpt of the first chapter below for you to read.

-------------

Sirens blared as the Avengers ran down the red-lit corridors. This was meant to be a simple mission, a small Hydra base with only a couple of guards. When they had arrived however it was packed to the brim with footsoldiers holding a range of high tech weapons. Scanning the building revealed that it also had a very high tech security system that they had just triggered.

When they had landed seeing this it made them pause for a moment to try and think of another plan, one more stealthy than the original that was just storming the building with brute force. Sam sent out Redwing first so they could get a better idea of the protection of the Hydra base. They looked for the least guarded entrance so that Natasha and Clint could go in first before some of the stronger and more flashy Avengers created a distraction elsewhere. Once inside it was Natasha's and Clint's job to take down their security measures as well as get as much information out of this base as they could.