Chapter 2

Kara turned to face towards Barry, her eyes watered with tears as she took in his handsome features. "I don't know what to do with her anymore. She hates you, is suspicious of Lena, hides in her room and doesn't talk to anyone. Bella's even stopped bothering Morgan and Cisco, Lili and Evan." The Kryptonian sighed, hugging the speedster almost tight enough to break a few bones.

Lili was Bella's seventeen year-old sister who had moved out to live with her boyfriend, Evan. She often referred to Bella as her "baby sister" and she was the complete opposite of her sister. Lili fell in love with Evan, and Bella was greatly upset when Lili went to live with him. She could remember that Kara had to pry her away from Lili and keep Bella from going after her. Morgan was Alex's daughter that is exactly like her and loved Cisco. Bella's favourite thing to do was to bother Morgan and call her "shortie" as her cousin wasn't very tall.

"Kara you're crushing me," Barry gasped out. Kara quickly let go with a mumbled apology and, a quick glance with x-ray vision to make sure he was okay. "I understand that you're worried about Bella, but change takes time. She's not going to accept me right away and it seems she's also someone that doesn't like change."

Kara looked down at his words "You're right, but it's been six months, even longer since Mon-El left. She should be used to you by now."

Barry lifted Kara's head with his hand under her chin before cupping her face. "I don't wish to replace him which is all she needs to know. Maybe, Lili could take her out one day to hang out and then I can talk with her. They don't spend too much time together since Lili moved out."

"Okay... I just want Bella to like you, I would love if she would accept you as a father," Kara said showing that she wanted Barry to be part of the family.

"She will accept me, in time. I don't want to replace Mon-El as I'm sure she loves him a lot, Judging by her actions but I would be grateful and happy to become a father figure in her life." He checked the time on his watch and added "Give Lili a call, I'll get ready for bed." Barry then kissed Kara quickly on the cheek, running off the the bedroom.

The Kryptonian nodded taking out her phone as she watched Barry walk away. She hesitated slightly before dialling Lili's number and tapping the call button. She let it ring taking a few breaths, her chest heaving up and down, to calm herself down. Kara hadn't talked to Lili in a while and she was afraid that she might've upset her.

The phone ringed a few more times before Lili finally picked up. "What do you need?" She asked as she answered the phone. Lili was known for loving science and having Lena always talk to her about science.

"Well hello to you too," Kara sighed. "I need you to take your sister out all day tomorrow. Then bring her to star labs around seven and drop her off to Barry. I want her mood to be a little lightened before Barry talks to her."

"Why? You know that I'm not good at babysitting," Lili complained letting out a small groan.

"It's not babysitting Lili, just take your sister, please," Kara was practically begging Lili at this point.

"Fine, bring her over at nine," Lili replied before hanging up. Kara let her hand slide into her pocket with her phone in it. She brought her hand out leaving the phone and leaned against the wall.

She waited for a few moments before she went to her room to find Barry laying in bed with only his underwear. Kara smiled at the sight knowing that Barry loved her no matter what. She climbed into bed, pulling the covers over her shoulders and moving close to Barry. She let her lips touch his forehead as she gave him a kiss on the head. Kara wrapped her arms and legs around Barry, comfortably falling asleep.

To be continued...