1

Ryujin's POV

"Come on. Just give us your money!" I yelled in the girl's bathroom while looking at my classmate who is sitting down on the dirty floor while hugging her knees.

My friends, Kim Hyunjin and Jeon Heejin, crouched on the floor while looking at the crying girl. "Come on, Kim Minju. We're hungry." Heejin said and hit the girl on the left side of her head with her hand.

Minju looked at us with her watery and red eyes. "P-please. I-I told you. I don't have money."

Hyunjin clicked her tongue and grabbed Minju's collar with her hands and forced her to stand up. Hyunjin didn't say a word. She just glared at our crying classmate that made her even more terrified.

Minju was shaking so much. She couldn't look at the three of us in the eyes. "P-please. I have to study." She begged.

I walked towards Minju and I clenched my right fist. "I'm starving, Minju. Just give us money and we will let you go."

"I told you I don't have any-"

I punched Minju on the right side of her face without hesitation.

She fell to the ground and her tears started falling rapidly. "I-I..." She held her bruised face while whimpering.

The punch that I landed on her face was really weak, but it somehow left a bruise on the poor girl's face. "So, are you going to lend us money or not?" I asked again.

She looked at me with her puppy eyes. It was obvious that she wanted me to feel bad about her. Unfortunately, her trick didn't work to me.

I chuckled and I placed my left hand in my pocket. "Alright." I walked away from her as I took out a cigarette stick.

"Beat her up." I said to my friends.

I looked at Minju and I noticed that she turned pale. "P-please." Her eyes were filled with fear as she looked at my friends who have their fists clenched.

Minju lie down on the bathroom floor and covered her face and the top part of her torso with her arms. I chuckled a little bit while looking at the helpless girl in front of us.

"All you can say is please!" Hyunjin yelled and kicked Minju on the stomach.

My other insane friend, Heejin, laughed and started kicking our classmate on her torso.

I inserted my right hand in my pocket and I took out my lighter. I placed the cigarette stick I was holding on my mouth and I lit it up with my lighter.

I was filled with satisfaction as the nicotine started to make my mind and body relaxed. I held the cigarette with my index finger and my middle finger. I leaned on the ceramic wall as I exhaled with smoke coming out of my mouth.

The only thing present in the bathroom are smoke, cries from a girl who is getting beaten up, happiness, and satisfaction. My parents wanted me to stop smoking, but I don't listen to them. I don't listen to anyone.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the bathroom door that completely ruined the peaceful and mesmerizing feeling.

I sighed and I threw the cigarette stick on the floor. I signaled my friends to stop with my hand because we might get in trouble.

Heejin and Hyunjin stopped kicking our classmate. Hyunjin grabbed Minju's collar and forced her to stand up properly.

I looked at Minju and I chuckled at how disgusting she looked. Her face has a giant bruise, her hair was messy, and her uniform was filled with footprints. I held my head and smiled at my friends. "You idiots." I said.

I walked towards the bathroom door and I placed my right ear on the door. "Who is it?" I asked.

I didn't receive a reply.

I got a little pissed off. For the second time, I asked, "Who is it?"

"I have to pee really bad." A girl with a familiar voice said.

I chuckled as I placed my right hand on the door knob and unlocked the bathroom door.

"Alright. Come in." I opened the door without hesitation.

The small smile on my face dissolved into a bored look as I met eyes with my classmate, whom I forgot the name.

She was standing a few inches away from me. She was wearing a beanie, she has long and black hair, and she was wearing the same red tie as me. "Well, are you coming in or not?"

She looked at me in the eyes. "What the heck happened to her?" She pointed at Minju who is standing besides my friends.

I chuckled softly. "She's a bad person. Don't be like her."

She entered the bathroom and walked towards Minju. "I was asking about Minju, not you." She said that made me a little pissed off.

I looked at my two friends and I noticed that they are quietly laughing their asses off.

I sighed and I grabbed the girl's arm making her pause. "Hey, what's your name again?"

She looked at me and smiled that made me even more irritated. "Hwang Yeji." She introduced herself.

I clenched my left fist. I wanted to punch this annoying looking girl on the face, but I'm holding myself. Her eyes and her face resembles a cat. That's why I can't land a single punch or jab on her face. I inhaled and exhaled and I let go of her arm.

Yeji approached Minju and grabbed her arm. "Let's get you treated." She said

Minju's reply to Yeji is a weak nod. She was still shaking and really pale. I guess my friends went too hard on her.

Yeji tightly held her arm and walked away from us. As they approached the exit, Yeji looked at me and winked.

I raised my right eyebrow. "What?"

She giggled like a toddler and left the bathroom that made my mind dive into a pool of questions.

As the two were no longer present, my two friends crossed their arms while looking at me. I looked at them with a curious expression on my face.

"I think she likes you." Hyunjin said.

I laughed in a sarcastic way. "Nope. That girl is just weird." I shook my head.

"Who should we mess with next?" Heejin asked out of curiosity.

The smile on my face dissolved into a bored look. "I can't hangout with you guys anymore. I have a part-time job at an ice cream store, remember?"

My friends let out a big sigh. They grabbed their bags from the floor and smiled at me. "Heejin and I are heading home. Bye." Hyunjin waved her hand and placed her arm on Heejin.

I smiled and I waved back at them. "See you tomorrow."