21

Five years have passed.

While standing in the train station, a sad look formed on my face while looking at my two best friends, whom I haven't talked to for a long time.

I still can't believe that 5 years already passed. I already graduated and I am an intern for a big korean company. Even though it has been 5 long years, I still think about Yeji everyday.

There were many people walking around while carrying their bags and luggages. Everybody who was waiting carefully entered the train that has been waiting for 2 minutes. Behind me, there was Lia and Chaeryeong eating ice cream while looking at us.

I looked at Hyunjin and Heejin. "Do you really have to go?" I asked.

Hyunjin smiled and she put her arm around Heejin's shoulders. "Yep. We decided to go to Busan. Don't worry, we'll come back."

I let out a small smile and I dashed towards them and hugged the two of them. I tried my best to stop my tears from falling rapidly. "I will miss you two idiots." I said while tightly hugging them.

Heejin chuckled and gave me a pat on the back. "Shin Ryujin, you should start dating someone." She whispered to my ear.

"I agree." Hyunjin said.

I broke the hug and I let out a small chuckle at my two best friends. "I'll think about it." I smiled at her.

Heejin picked up her bag that was on the floor and she straightened her back. "Good luck with your life, Shin Ryujin." She smiled.

Hyunjin held Heejin's hand and she fixed her scarf. "Ryujin, we will go now."

The two connected their arms and they walked away from me and walked towards the entrance of the train. They threw a glance at me and they waved their hand at me.

As they stepped inside of the train, my eyes became watery. Tears slowly fell from my eyes while looking at my friends who will be away for a long time.

"Bye!" The two girls happily said to me.

"Bye." I weakly said as the train door closed.

I looked at the smile on their faces through the small window on the door. The train made a noise indicating that it is starting its engine.

While looking at them, floods of memories started flooding my mind. Even though they were a bad influence to me back then, I still liked them. I had so much fun with them. When things go wrong in my family, I always go to them and hangout with them.

I waved my hand as the train's wheels were slowly moving. I wanted to hug them once again and have a long conversation with them, but I couldn't.

"Goodbye my friends." I weakly said.

The train's speed increased every second. It was moving so fast that I didn't see my friends anymore. The smile on my face dissolved and I sniffed as I wiped my tears.

I placed my hands in my pocket and I turned around and faced Lia and Chaeryeong.

"You okay?" Lia asked while eating ice cream.