The Last dance pt. 2

NEVER HAD LEAH EVER felt this kind of fear. Klaus had been in the same area as herself and her friends. Yet no one had seen him. They still had no knowledge on how this man looked.

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon said upon hearing what had happened at school.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan said as I hugged myself.

"Something tells me he's not going to be sixteen and pimply." Damon said as I nodded.

"He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school." Stefan said before looking at Elena, Bonnie, and myself. "I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" He said as I narrowed my eyes.

"Now is not the time for an 'I told you so' moment." I said before a knock was heard at the door.

"There you are." Damon said as Alaric entered.

"Sorry I'm late." Alaric said as looked around. I gave him a tight lipped smile when I noticed he had been looking at me for a moment.

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon said as Alaric perked up.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie announced.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." Alaric said as I furrowed my eyebrows. He sounded almost as if he was praising Klaus.

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon said before suddenly lunging at Bonnie. I smirked when Bonnie was able to throw Damon across the room without touching him.

"Woooo! Again!" I cheered as everyone in the room looked impressed.

"Well, I was impressed." Stefan commented.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Leah, Elena. I know I can." Bonnie said as I place a hand on her arm and nodded.

"And that is why you're so badass." I said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder.

After we had discussed our game plan everyone returned to their respective homes leaving me, Elena, Damon, and Stefan.

"Do you guys think Klaus knows there's two doppelgangers now?" I asked as Stefan and Damon nodded.

"You were both at school. He had to have seen you both, at least that's what I'm assuming." Stefan said as I sat back.

"But that doesn't make sense, why did he only send Dana to tell me?"

"We don't have all those answers but it would better for us to just assume that he knows by now." Damon said as I nodded.

"I don't think you should go to the dance Elena." I said as she frowned.

"What why not? I have just as much of a part in this as you!" She said as she glared at me.

"Oh my god this isn't about how much this is about anyone. I want you to be safe!" I said as Elena shook her head.

"I could say the same for you." She said as I narrowed my eyes.

"I'm older and what I say goes." I said as she rolled her eyes.

"By like five minutes, it doesn't even count." Elena said as I glared.