Memory Lane pt. 2

NO ONE COULD'VE REALLY predicted what would've gone down at Jenna's barbecue. All those who knew of the ulterior motive had wild guesses on what might happen. But no one could've seen the group playing pictionary.

"Dress! Ballerina!" Jenna yelled, she was clearly a tispy mess so far.

"Puppy! Puppy with a tutu!" Caroline guessed as I threw a look over at her. Whatever Damon had drawn was not a puppy.

"No, no" Damon stressed as he tried adding a few more details to help out.

"I give up, you suck at drawing. That's literally the most confusing mess ever!" I said as Damon scowled at me.

"Try harder." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe you should on that poor excuse of a drawing!" I said back as Jenna laughed.

"Ooooooh burn! Good one Leah!" Jenna said as she hugged me. I tapped her arms awkwardly.

"You've had way too much to drink." I said as I moved her off me.

"Dances with Wolves" Mason said as I looked over at him. He didn't look the least bit amused.

"Mason wins... again." Damon said as I rolled my eyes and made my way to the kitchen to check on Elena who was pulling out the dessert.

"How is that a wolf?!" I heard Jenna complain from the living room.

"Ooh, I want some of that." I said as I walked up to Elena who was removing the pie from the box. Elena smacked my hand when I went to get some icing off it with my finger.

"Hey!" I said while pouting and looking at the pie with a longing look.

"Just wait a little, you'll get some." Elena said with an amused look. The look went away when she glanced back at her phone.

"He still hasn't called?" I asked as she nodded.

"I feel like somethings wrong." Elena said as she placed the pie on the kitchen island. "Maybe I should go over there." She said as I shook my head.

"Just wait for the barbecue to be over and I'll come with you." I said as Elena nodded before pausing.

"Why can't we just go over and check then come back?" She questioned as I narrowed my eyes at her.

"I'm not leaving until I get some of that pie." I said as Elena smirked.

"Really, because you look like you could do without it." She said as I gasped.

"Did you just call me... fat?" I questioned as I placed my hand over my heart and looked at her playfully yet accusingly.

"That I did." She said as I made a move to launch myself at her but was stopped as Damon entered the kitchen.

"Aunt Jenna is getting tipsy." He said as I looked at him.

"She's way past tispy." I said as I glanced into the living room where she was leaning on Alaric for support and rambling on about some random moment from her high school days.

"Will you stop plying her with alcohol?" Elena said as Damon rolled his eyes.

"I want her to like me." He said with a shrug.

"Maybe try being a good person." I mumbled under my breath but Damon having super senses heard what I said.

"Hmm maybe you can teach me how." He said as a lazy smirk crawled up onto his defined features. I narrowed my eyes and shook my head before taking a few steps away from him.