Katerina pt. 1

LEAH WAS WOKEN UP earlier than normal that morning. Something about being needed at the Salvatore boarding house. Obviously it wasn't a new occurrence but annoying all the same. 

"Hello Elena, Leah." Damon said as he opened the door but leaned against it looking at myself and Elena.

"Is the Stefanator here?" I said as Damon looked at me oddly.

"He called us. He said it was important." Elena said soon after me.

"Right this way." Damon said once we had entered the house.

"Hey." Stefan said as he saw us enter. I beamed and bounded over to him.

"What's up buddy? Did you want to study for history together? I heard Alaric's got a test scheduled for this friday and I'm really trying to ace it!" I said as he smiled and shook his head.

"What's this about?" Elena asked as she walked up beside us.

"You." Elena said darkly as she looked at Rose. I on the other had was surprised. Why was she here.

"Thanks for helping out with Elijah by the way." I said as she frowned slightly.

"Let's save the comments for later." Damon said as he appeared right beside me. I wasn't even startled this time. Honestly I was starting to get used to him.

"Whatever," I said as Elena and I were led into the living room and seated on one of the couches.

"Okay, you two have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real." Rose said as I rolled my eyes.

"Great another evil vampire. Do you guys ever just I don't know choose to be good from the start?" I said as Stefan and Damon both gave me looks.

"Oh common, if you weren't on the receiving end of my comment you would totally agree!" I said before I was rudely shushed.

"Who is he?" Elena asked.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend." Damon said which surprised me.

"You know him too?" I asked to which Damon shook his head.

"From the first generation of vampires." Stefan added.

"Like Elijah?" Elena asked.

"No. Elijah was the Easter bunny compared to Klaus. He's a foot soldier. Klaus is the real deal." Rose said as shivers went through me.

"Klaus is known to be the oldest." Stefan continued.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after us?" I asked the party of vampires.

"Yes." Rose said.

"No." Stefan said at the exact time as Rose had said 'yes.'

"Right so that concludes it. I'm getting plastic surgery!" I said as Elena rolled her eyes and tugged me to sit back down. "Are you kidding me. This is literally a full proof plan!" I argued as I was shushed again.

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..." Damon said as he shot a skeptical look in Rose's direction.

"Which it is." Rose argued.

"And you're not saying it so I don't kill you." Damon said.

"Which I'm not." Rose said.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe." Damon said looking over at me.