The Sacrifice pt. 1

PDA WAS NEVER A problem for Leah but it was slowly turning into one. She had witnessed Alaric and Jenna together way too many times to be okay with it. The most recent left her wishing she was blind.

"Leah, ahem" Alaric said as he pause right at the last step. I had been woken up by noise outside of my room. I pursed my lips and looked at the ceiling as Alaric lowered the ice cream he was holding so that it was covering his manhood.

"I uh.. I heard something." I said as Alaric chuckled embarrassed. Jenna joined us shortly coming up the stairs as well in Alaric's shirt.

"That was us. I'm sorry." She said sheepishly.

"We didn't think anyone else was up." Alaric said as I looked between the two of them.

"But here you are." Jenna completed. My brain was not functioning properly at the moment.

"We were just-" Alaric said as I rose an eyebrow. I really was curious to see what he would come up with. "Chunky monkey?" Alaric offered some ice cream after failing to come up with a reason for his nakedness.

"I'm good..." I said as he nodded.

"Well..." he chuckled awkwardly. "I'm naked. So I'm just gonna go." He said as Jenna and I looked at each other.

"I'm really really sorry." Jenna apologized.

"It's okay, don't worry about it." Of course I wasn't thrilled to wake up to this but I was glad she was happy. She seemed really happy.

"I know he's been staying over a lot. Are you --- are you sure it's okay?" She asked to which I nodded.

"Seems like things are good." I said as she nodded.

"They're extremely good." She said smiling and wiggling her eyebrows.

"Oh okay ew, don't do that! I know what you're insinuating and, ew I don't want to hear it." I said faking throwing up. "Good night." I said as she laughed and went back to her room. No doubt to enjoy the rest of her night. I on the other hand had difficulty passing out and not seeing both of them in my nightmare.

I slept for quite a while. When there was a knock at my bedroom door I ignored it. There was no way I was about to walk out there and see someone else naked. I was also not ready to face the day yet.

"Open the door before I come in another way." I heard Damon say from the other side of my door. As soon as I heard his voice, memories from last night came back to me. I begrudgingly got out of bed and opened the door.

"Hey. Uh can we come in and talk?" Stefan said as Elena stood beside him.

"Why?" I asked tiredly.

"They went to see Katherine." Elena said as I narrowed my eyes at them.

"Are you kidding me! What happened to, it was dangerous and stupid? And how could I?" I said looking between Stefan and Damon. Stefan looked slightly guilty as Damon rolled his eyes and walked into my room.

"Yeah of course you can come in." I said inviting Elena and Stefan into my room.

"You don't believe her do you?" Elena asked once Stefan and Damon had finished explaining what had been discussed between them and Katherine.

"No, of course not. We just want the moonstone." Damon said as if it wasn't obvious.

"According to Rose's friend Slater, there's a way to destroy the spell that Klaus wants to break." Stefan said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No spell, no doppelgänger sacrifice. Ergo, you live." Damon said looking at me.

"You mean we. We live." I said. I hadn't told Elena I was going to be the one who would be used for the sacrifice. And I wasn't planning on telling her anytime soon.