FIFTEEN

Day 6:

Mihee manages to wake up around 9 in the morning after the stressful night.

She accepts the breakfast Jimin made for her. However refuses to talk or leave the room.

*Knock knock*

"Come in" Jimin responds to the knocking.

It was Jeongguk who visits them.

"Hey there little one" he greets warmly but Mihee doesn't meet his eye or reply.

"How's her leg?" The question was now directed to Jimin.

"I treated it last night, just a sprain. It's healing"

Jeongguk hums and looks back at the girl, who had her head lowered down, staring at the mattress blankly.

He struggles to initiate a conversation considering how scared the pup was the night before.

"Can I know what made the princess visit the Moon pack kingdom?"

His attempt at humor fails miserably as the pup says nothing in return.

"How did you get inside?" He tries again.

Silence..

"Which pack are you from?"

Mihee tenses up and it doesn't go unnoticed by Jeongguk.

So he shuts up immediately.

—————————————

"I'm still letting the night's events sink in" Jin tells Namjoon.

Jihun who just got up, was turning and tossing on the bed lazily, his mind registering his appa's words.

"When gguk said we have an intruder in the mansion, not in my wildest dreams have I imagined an omega pup" Namjoon expresses.

Jihun sucks in a harsh breath and sits up in horror.

They found her?

He looked at his fathers in desperation before breaking into tears.

Though Mihee hid things from him, he considered her a friend.

"Jihun?" A panicked Namjoon rushes to his son "Why is my boy crying?"

"Dad, Is she alright? You didn't kill or punish her right? Is she alive?" Jihun was crying loudly making both Jin and Namjoon confused and dismayed.

"W-who are you talking about?"

"Mihee, the omega girl living in the storage room"

Both his parents gasp in shock.

Namjoon's stomach churned uncomfortably.

Mihee assuming they'd hurt her was acceptable as she was an outsider and doesn't know them.

What's wrong with Jihun though? How could he even think his family would kill a little pup?

When Jihun fails to get an answer, "W-where is she?" He asks Jin.

"Uncle Jimin's room" Jin supplies.

Jihun doesn't bat an eye at either of them and runs out to go check on her by himself.

Jin and Namjoon follow their son close behind.

As they enter Jimin's room, a wave of relief washes over Jihun to see Mihee alive and unharmed.

He grins at her cheekily.

Mihee looks at Jihun and bites back a smile, she was so relieved that her friend was here.