SIXTEEN

Yerin dislikes Mihee.

The omega girl was practically glued to her appa since yesterday morning, she was staying in their room and sleeping in their bed while Yoongi and Yerin had to spend the entire day in a separate room.

The beta girl soon began protesting about it. She complained to Jeongguk that Mihee was snatching away her appa from her.

Jeongguk tried to explain to her about the rogue pup's situation, but Yerin doesn't pay heed to him.

She cried and made a scene and the head alpha was left with no choice but shift Mihee to another room, the one next to his bedroom.

Mihee was a little annoyed at how Yerin accused her for nothing. She however didn't mind moving into a separate room.

Now that she doesn't feel threatened about the pack members, she was comfortable anywhere and refocused on the purpose she was here for.

The same day, in the afternoon, Jimin visits Mihee's new room, carrying a bag in his hand.

"This is a spare dress I bought for Yerin. Since you don't have a new one for tomorrow's event, you can wear it" Jimin gives her a pink sequin tulle dress.

Mihee's eyes glitter "I love this, thank you uncle Jimin" she breathes out, running a hand over the shiny expensive material in wonder.

"I'm glad pup" Jimin continues "sweetheart, there is something I have to tell you"

"What is it?"

"As you're no longer in hiding, you can remove your scent blocker if you want to."

The omega girl skeptically traces her fingers over the scent masker for a minute before she nods her head and smiles "Give me a moment" she scratches off the material from her neck.

Jimin was taken aback, brows risen when met with a mesmerizing lilac scent which was too innocent and sweet; extremely mild and tender.

"Your scent is amazing pup" he pinches her cheek softly in an endearing way in appreciation.

The older omega later talks with her for a while before exiting her room.

Jeongguk who gets back from work in the evening catches a whiff of lilac flower fragrance floating in the air as he was trying to unlock the door to his bedroom.

He involuntarily sniffs as hard as he could, nostrils flared up, wanting to take in more of the sweetest scent, his wolf has ever encountered.

Turns out the smell was coming from Mihee's room.

The possibility of the girl removing her blocker hasn't crossed his mind and he wondered if it was some kind of an air freshener as he walked to her room and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he hears her say.

As he opens the door, a stronger version of the same scent washed over him.

It was the omega's scent.

He looked at her bewildered, titling his head in confusion.

Because the pup's scent was divine, therapeutic.

It felt like all his knots in the muscles eased up, his mind relaxed as he breathed in the air.

Why'd a stranger girl's scent be as amazingly good as his mate's scent?

Why was his wolf so pleased and happy about it.

What was it that his wolf subconsciously knew that human Jeongguk was struggling to figure out.