THIRTY SEVEN

I know nothing about how therapies work, just made up things to fit into the story. Sorry for the inaccuracies.

————————

Taehyung's heat went on for a painful 4 days. Jimin stayed with him, providing the youngest with required food, medicines and sex toys.

He ran frequent cold baths for his friend and applied wet packs which gave him great relief.

Jin made quite a few visits to their place as he brought Jeongguk's scented clothes to Taehyung every now and then.

The alpha who came back to the moon back, was finally in his right senses. He even apologized to Jin and expressed gratefulness.

"I wouldn't have been able to forgive myself if i did something to Tae without his prior permission. Thanks for saving me hyung" were his words.

Jin's simple reply was the same thing he said to Taehyung, which was to talk it out and spend the next heats and ruts together.

Jeongguk sighed wordlessly. He wondered if there would come such day ever.

The next days the alpha patiently waited for Taehyung's heat to get over so he could see his beautiful face again.

He was quite restless thinking of his mate in pain. But the doctor who checked up on him, Jimin and Jin said there's nothing to worry about.

However Jeongguk never stopped texting Jimin for every minute update, at times Jimin would snap back in the chats but Jeongguk gave a damn to his retorts and continued pinging him.

He was adamant in knowing every single detail about his mate.

The four days felt like forever, on the fifth day Jeongguk called Taehyung himself to ask if he could visit him.

Taehyung turned down the request and informed him he would come to the mansion the next day.

So after 6 days of longing, Tae was finally here.

He looked tired, the dark circles were a proof of it but nevertheless the omega was speechlessly pretty, his face appeared soft, delicate.

He met Mihee, who desperately clung onto him for not being able to see him for so long.

When he was done talking to everyone, Tae himself went to Jeongguk, the alpha swallowed hard, anticipating some very harsh words for touching or kissing him without consent.

"Jimin told me what happened" Taehyung began. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable at any point during my heat, the suddenness must've been overwhelming for you too"

Jeongguk was surprised. " what? no" he shrieked, voice too high pitched for his own liking. "You could never make me uncomfortable tae, infact I should be the one sorry"

Taehyung brushed it off. "That's alright, I understand that we weren't in control of our thoughts then." He said with a tiny assuring smile.

Jeongguk nodded, his lips curved up as well. It felt really nice to be at receiving end of Taehyung's beautiful smile after what felt like decades.

Now that Taehyung spoke to him softly, things seemed hopeful for Jeongguk again, he kinda wished for a chance for them to get closer.

And the wish was granted, a couple of days later, on a chilly thursday night.

It's only been a few days since Tae's heat was over, he was catching up to some much needed rest but unfortunately his nightmares that consumed him for years made a visit back.