FORTY FOUR

"Oh no, why are you injured?" Yoongi winced as Jeongguk got into the car, parked outside Haru's house.

"Breaking news, she had a gun. Thanks to your fucking research." The younger rolled his eyes, resting his head on the seat's headrest.

"Aw man! I didn't know, really sorry. What about her? Has our effort been fruitful?"

A wicked smile graces Jeongguk's lips. "Dead dead" he singsongs.

"Great then! Let's get you to a hospital first"

"Nah! You finish the remaining work, then we go. Where are the guys you called for?"

"On the way! and trust me, we'll take care of everything once I drop you off at the hospital." He says as he starts the engine.

Jeongguk narrows his eyes. "I can't exactly trust you after all the shit you put me through."

The elder frowns. "Just the gun, right? What else?"

"The electricity timing was awful. I told you 10 mins, you fucking took forever to turn the power on."

"Oh! not my fault though, the man I hired messed it up I guess" Yoongi shook his head disapprovingly. And when he saw Jeongguk glaring daggers from beside him, he started yelling defensively. "Yah, you know how difficult was it to arrange things in a different country. I'm not Hobi to have detectives working for me everywhere. I suck at this investigation and planning shit.

"I don't care what you're good at or not. One more mistake tonight, I'll fucking kill you too."

"Ungrateful bastard" Yoongi snorts.

He soon leaves Jeongguk in the care of a medic and drives back to Haru's house.

The medical professional was quick to get to work. He removes the bullets and neatly patches up the wounded areas.

"Should take a couple of days to heal depending on your inate healing power" the man assures.

He slips into deep sleep due to the effect of sedatives.

Two hours later, when the sun is half up in the east, Yoongi barged into the hospital room, spewing curses that Jeongguk couldn't comprehend in his drowsy state.

He blinks away his sleep, yawning lazily.

"What were you saying?" The Younger cocks an eyebrow.

"How the fuck am I supposed to make it look like suicide when you hit and bruised her?" Yoongi barks out. "We strictly decided on no blood and the last thing I was expecting was for you to damage her skull"

Jeongguk frowns, rethinking the scene. "Oh that" he acknowledges, nodding.

"What did you do?"

"I might or might not have smashed her head into the wall. Oops" he bites back a smile.

Yoongi narrows his eyes. "As a result, her head bled and was injured badly. Her neck is clawed. The medical team is now asking for thrice the amount to fake the post mortem reports. Who knows what the police will demand. It's a total mess."

"Listen, not my fault okay. I fucking hate her and couldn't control myself. My wolf was enraged in her presence."

"Understandable but we decided on something else altogether." Yoongi signs. "And you had the audacity to point out my mistakes when you fucked up the entire plan?"

"Now will you stop being dramatic and just pay them what they want. It's a corrupt country anyway, not like there's a proper law system to arrest and put us in a prison"