THIRTY THREE

Jeongguk's description inspired by muster 2021's look😍

———————————————

Jin clapped to gain the attention of others, scrolling down the invitation card.

He glanced through it and with a huge grin announces.

"Apparently Jiwoon found his mate, the mate ceremony is scheduled on the coming full moon day"

Jiwoon was Jin's youngest brother, a whole nine years younger than him.

"Ah! So good to hear that. I'm happy for him" Jeongguk says, others agreeing with him.

Jin was beaming with excitement.

"The head alpha is expecting us all"

"I'm not going" Jimin threw his hands up in the air. "No offense to you Jin hyung, but your head alpha is a toxic old piece of shit."

Before Jin could say something, Jimin continues narrowing his eyes, remembering him, anger flaring internally at the memory. "Last time I came with you, he gave me a whole ass lecture for an hour for wearing shorts. Not to forget the additional taunting because I traveled without Yoongi."

"So you decide to punish me and Jiwoon for our head alpha's doings?" The eldest pouted. "Ignore him Jiminie, you do know my pack is conservative right?"

"'Conservative' is an understatement." Jimin groans "But yeah, I can't disappoint you or Jiwoon now, can I?"

"Is it that bad?" Hoseok blinks, the way Jimin was acting up was scaring him.

None except Jimin and Namjoon have been to Bukchon, Jin's birth pack.

"Not for alphas hyung" the younger omega says. "Oldie is intolerant only towards lower ranks."

"You're exaggerating" Jin rolls his eyes.

"I beg to differ" Jimin counters.

"If you two stop fighting, we can plan things up" Namjoon sighs.

And the remainder of the evening they discuss, plan and make arrangements.

Jimin tensed up when Hoseok mentioned to ask Taehyung too.

As much as he'd love his best friend to accompany them, he also dreaded it, especially because Taehyung doesn't have a partner now.

——————————————————

Jin personally went to Taehyung's house to invite him. He stood outside the door, shifting on his feet awkwardly and sniffing the air.

"Please come in" Taehyung welcomed happily.

And when the older omega hesitantly entered, the younger offered him a chair and a glass of water.

As Jin tells him the purpose of his arrival, Taehyung responds.

"I don't think I can come hyung, Convey my wishes to Jiwoon"

"I know our relation with you is strained tae, but if you keep escaping us, we'd never be able to make things right. And none of us can be at peace knowing you'll be alone here. Jeongguk's already coming up with reasons to stay back too. I think he already knew you'd deny."

Taehyung indeed made every effort to avoid, but Jeongguk or any other member for that matter, missing the ceremony for him didn't sit well with the omega.

To top it off, the sad tone of the elder stirred up sympathy within him.

They have been nothing but nice to Taehyung, letting him live the way he wanted.