Chapter Eleven: The Convoy

After what happened earlier to Daphne, TurboRacer decided to take Daphne out for a drive. The Autobot could tell that the redhead is still feeling uncertain about what she did earlier. TurboRacer, who felt responsible for the redhead since he's the Autobot who watched over Mystery Inc., and was the Autobot the gang came across, could tell she was feeling unsure.

"Daphne." The redhead was surprised when she heard TurboRacer's voice coming from the radio. "You do not need to feel unsure about what happened to you earlier. Myself, your friends, and the other Autobots will be by your side to help you." He reassured to her.

Daphne looked over at TurboRacer's radio. "Thank you, Turbo. I just... I wish I had answers to my questions."

"I agree. There are too many unanswered questions regarding about what occurred, but I'm sure we'll learn about them as we go ahead." TurboRacer reassured to her. He then came to a stop nearby a cliff, which was overlooking the valley before them. "Whoa..."

Daphne took a look at what TurboRacer was looking at, and she looked on in awe of what's there, especially with the mixture of reds, oranges, yellows, all of them blending seamlessly. "That's beautiful..."

"Yes. I've never seen such a beautiful sight before." TurboRacer agreed with her. "Nothing like Cybertron..."

"Didn't you have anything like this back on your home planet, Turbo?" Daphne questioned as she looked at the landscape before them.

"No. The war took over everything, so I never got the chance to see such beautiful sights or anything." TurboRacer answered to her, his alt-mode lowering down on his wheels with a sigh.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Daphne gently patted his dashboard in sympathy. "Hopefully, one day, you'll get back home soon."

"Yeah. But for now, we have our mission here on Earth: protecting this planet and its people from Megatron and his Decepticons." TurboRacer got back up, then began to drive back down to the main road. "Best we get back to the base."

"I agree." Daphne nodded as she settled into her seat.

~*~*~

It was early afternoon the next day at Autobot Outpost

It was early afternoon the next day at Autobot Outpost. The gang were all now relaxing in the human centre. Ratchet was standing by the computer terminal, typing away at whatever he was working on. Velma was sitting by the human computers, working on a recent project, while Shaggy and Scooby played video games. Daphne had just gotten back from a little drive with TurboRacer.

"Do you feel better after yesterday?" TurboRacer asked softly to Daphne.

"Thank you. I will be." Daphne nodded to him.

Shaggy was in the process of beating Scooby again at their racing game... until a loud, angry man boomed over the intercom.

"PRIME!"