Chapter One: War

The Great War for Cybertron. The planet's single, long-lasting civil war that has ever existed on the planet's side of the galaxy, and has caused the greatest of casualties. Guns fired across the skies and streets of Autobot City, as the Autobots try their best to fight back against the advancing Decepticons.

Ratchet fires his cannon, alongside Arcee, Wheeljack, Ironhide, Brawn, and a few other 'Bots, all of them trying to keep the Decepticons back from getting closer to the base of operations. "They've broken through the front lines!" Ratchet called out.

Arcee tries to contact to base for backup, but her Comms weren't receiving anything. "I've lost contact with the capital!" She added in.

"There's too many of them!" Wheeljack ducked for cover, as an Energon blast sails right over him, striking down an Autobot trying to run over to Arcee.

"We can't hold them off!" Ironhide yelled out, throwing a grenade at a group of Decepticons.

"Strike back!" Brawn called, only to be shot down in the shoulder by three Decepticon seekers up above and overhead, forcing the Autobots to take cover.

"Finish them!" The Decepticons yelled out, only for them all to be shot down, alongside its comrades, making them fall to the ground with clouds of smoke erupting from their Spark chambers.

At that moment, charging into the epicentre of the fight, with his Ion Blaster in his hands, was none other than the heroic leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime

At that moment, charging into the epicentre of the fight, with his Ion Blaster in his hands, was none other than the heroic leader of the Autobots, Optimus Prime. He leapt through the air, dodging laser fire, does a tuck-and-roll manoeuvre, next strikes down a few Decepticons, throwing some down to the ground, while also firing his Ion Blaster with only one arm.

"Where is Bumblebee and TurboRacer?" Optimus asked aloud, looking around for wherever Bumblebee and TurboRacer might be.

Two Cybertronian sportscars, one yellow and the other black/blue, race right through the gunfire, charging towards the epicentre of the fight. Two guns deploy from their hoods, and open fire at the Decepticons, knocking them down, while taking others by surprise, only for them to be taken out. The two cars leapt off a ramp, both transforming into the 20ft tall yellow robot, Bumblebee, the 2nd robot being the 21ft tall robot, TurboRacer, the two robots sharing a similar shape and form. Bumblebee knocked down one Decepticon seeker, slamming it down into the ground, then TurboRacer dropkicked another 'Con, and kicked the helm off of the Decepticon's shoulders, sending the head off into another seeker, knocking him down.

"Sorry, we're late." Bumblebee spoke up, walking up to Optimus. "Hit a little traffic." He joked.

"We tried to find any more Energon at the warehouses, but the Decepticons stopped us before we could reach the location." TurboRacer reported in to Optimus.

"Get down! Incoming!" An Autobot's voice called out, getting Bumblebee, TurboRacer, and Optimus' attention.

"Uh.... Optimus?" Bumblebee spoke out slowly.