4 - Unwanted Memory and A Visit

A/N: this starts with a flashback / memory. I will tell you when the flashback / memory end and when the start again.

Warning: there are all 'n' all sensitive topics in this chapter. Proceed at your own risk.

Flashbacks / Memories are noticed by them being italic
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world wanted to tear George apart slowly until his time of non-existence arrived.

The prince stood opposite of his friend. Sapnap delivered the news of the boys' lover, Dream, being put in prison by him and other people on the SMP.

"I... I need to go see and speak with him" Sapnap looked at the prince wide eyed.

"don't you dare go anywhere near him, George. I still don't know what his intentions with you are and until i find out, you're not going anywhere near him." the raven haired boy snapped.

"you can't stop me, Sapnap. He's the man i knew and love. I need to find out by myself his intentions behind all of this and me." the prince marked.

--------

"Just don't fall off the platform" the warden warned as the prince stepped onto it.

George walked as the platform moved underneath his two feet, then got off of it once it met dreams cell. He watched as the platform made its way back and then the lava starting to make its way down.

"George?" a familiar voice crept into the princes' ears which made him turn to the cause of the noise.

"Dream" he said the man's name so breathlessly as he made his way to him.

Dream cupped the boys' cheek as he stared as his chocolate brown eyes lovingly but as though it was desperate, "you're here.. I thought I'd never see you again but, but here you are. Beautiful as ever"

The boy shacked his head slightly over and over before yelling, "are you stupid!? Manipulating a mere child?! Making a whole room dedicated to each persons belongings and keeping them captive there?! Trying to kill innocent children?! Are you in over your head, Dream?"

The man flinched slightly once the boy started yelling but he saw that he wanted answers and that he wanted them now," I'm not stupid, dear and I'm not in over my head! Tubbo is Tommy's last attachment and I needed to get rid of it so the screaming child can finally listen to me. And I'm only trying to do what's right"

Oh, how George wanted to slap Dream and tear up right then and there, "trying to do what's right? Dream, you can't possibly think that this is sane and logical, right?"

The man showed no remorse to his actions, "well, I don't know about the sane part but I do know that this is indeed logical. Listen; all I want is a peaceful world for us two to live in. No wars, no battles, no nothing. Just us two, maybe stargazing and having a peaceful time together without stress and worry on our backs."

"you're utterly lovesick" was what the prince should've said but he remained silent.

The man sighs, "you can help me out with this"