6 - Preparations

As the morning sun starts to rise from the mountains, the god takes its leave and the mortal leaves his balcony to get ready for a day full of work.

Unlike what he said to DreamXD, he will be getting help from his friends. He gained special access from his parents to leave the castle by himself and go to his friends' house.

He took a small shower, got himself ready and started to head out of the castle. He made sure to hide all the marks that would show that he had been up all night.

He passed the guards at the entrance of the castle and after crossing the bridge, he stepped into the village of Kinoko.

He was surely starting to get recognised. People saying hello or looking away, thinking its disrespectful for them to look at the prince. He did say hello back, but he tried to be as quick as possible to arrive at his destination.

As he passed shops, he stopped at one. He stepped inside and looked around. Finding badges made from crystals, crystals, rings, jewels, etcetera.

He stopped at where the crystal badges are, "do you need any help, your majesty?"

The prince looked at the shop helper, "uhm yes, I do actually. May you help me identify the colours of these?"

They nodded and started explaining each badges colour, the prince in the end picking out a few of his desired choices and telling it to the worker.

The worker nodded and picked those badges, bringing them to the cashier as the prince followed shortly behind. The worker rang the badges and the end payment came out as '567,99'(five hundred, sixty seven and ninety-nine).

The prince took out 600(six hundred) dollar bills and gave them to the worker while collecting the bag of his things, "keep the change, please."

Before the worker could complain or say anything, the prince left the shop and continued his way to his friends.

After a few good minutes of stopping passing crowds of people and shops, he reached his destination.

He entered the library, closing its door behind him, "George! You're here early."

The prince turned to see the small brunette haired boy, "hello Karl"

The journalist grinned as a familiar raven haired boy came into view, "we were just closing. What do you need?"

The prince inhaled, "you know how I entrusted you two as the people who will help me plan out my coronation?", the other two nodded, "yea, well, my coronation is at November 12th and I kinda need the help... Like- now, please"

The fiancé's looked at each other in shock. They looked back at George and grabbed him, dragging him and themselves into their apartment above their library, sitting the prince down on the couch once they are inside, "you could've told us sooner!"

"we have about 2(two) months to plan, chill" Karl gave the prince a deadly glare.

"'chill'? Are you crazy?! We have LESS than 2 months to plan and if we want your coronation to be perfect, we must plan quick." the journalist explained.

"so, first things first, what theme or aesthetic do you want your coronation to be?" Sapnap started interviewing the prince.

George immediately knew that it was a bad idea making these two help him out but, nonetheless, he started answering as the boys interviewed him.

After a few successful hours, they have came up with a quarter of the decorations. The aesthetic of the prince's coronation would be a forest like one. Makes sense, seeing as the boy is mostly made out of a forest. As for the after party; it'll be held in a nearby forest.