7 / 8 : The Book Of Gods

This is not the actual chapter 8.
This is like a chapter that happened somewhere in the last chapter but was left out.
This might be cringy and shit so this is your only heads up.
Chapter 8 is halfway finished and will hopefully be done by next week.
This is also a filler chapter which means it's small.
You may now continue on.

---------

The prince placed the quil on his desk as he heard his balcony doors open. He turned towards the sound and looked at a somewhat nostalgic creature, "who are you? What are you doing here?"

The being chuckled. The voice sounded echoey but not as much as DreamXD's voice was sometimes. A wry smile creeped up on their lips, "my name is Embrismos. I just came here to visit the prince before he was crowned, and that's you, am I right?"

'Embrismos?' he thought, 'what a „unique" name', "yes, I am the heir."

George watched as Embrismos studied his body and animal parts, they seemed amused, "XD wasn't kidding when it said you looked like an old demi god" they whispered.

Their words were almost inaudible but the prince heard them loud and clear, "you know XD? wait- what 'demigods' are you talking about?"

They walked closer to the mortal boy, "I'm afraid I can't tell you. You can find out for yourself though"

They pulled out a book, it seemed old but new, I know, weird. They placed it in the princes bookshelf, "alright but, how do you know DreamXD?"

Embrismos turned back to George now, "I'm a god, as well, dear. You'll find out all about us and other gods soon enough."

He took the book from the bookshelf, "The Book Of Powerful Dieties", it read, "why did you give me this book if you..", he turned to where the other god was.

They where no longer there. Embrismos vanished. He didn't waste time to question how they disappeared or where they went and searched through the book.

One page read;

;;The God of Life and Mischief, DreamXD

It's said that this god is known for their deals. For how uncoordinated it is.

Its face is said to reek nightmares upon mortals and other entities if it is angry. No one has seen its face without suffering the consequences of death.;;

On another it said;

;;One of the head gods, Embrismos, or otherwise known as Arson.

They are rarely encountered. Legend says they can make you go insane in a matter of seconds

No other information on this god has been known;;

And then, the page he wanted to find;

;;Elf demi goddess Emera.

She is known for her marriage with the god of deers and birds, Edric.

Legend say they had children.

They were caught in a fire in the midst 19' hundreds and were never found;;

-------------

Hello pals

To be honest, I didn't know what to do with this chapter.
I just wanted to feed yall some content while I work on Chapter 8.