7 - The Beginning Of The End

---------------------------------------------------------
|

|
|

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SCREAMING, DIZZINESS AND HYPERVENTILATION.
|

|
|

---------------------------------------------------------

George was not ready for his
coronation.

Well, he was, just not mentally. He had been so worked up bout making this the perfect coronation for himself and for others to enjoy, he forgot to let the thought and idea of the event fully settle into his mental system.

But now here he is. In his room. Waiting for his tailored suit to arrive while trying to mentally prepare for this occasion which is today.

It was crazy to him how time flew. How much time he really had before such an intense and important event.

He can't back out now. It would be cruel and rude. He can't run away, because, well,,,where will he go?

He only had these few moments to relax for the whole of the day but his entire body, even his gut, was telling him to just ditch it and run.

Ever heard of runaway brides? It's basically the prince's situation it's just a coronation not a wedding. It was a more terrifying thought.

Truly, all he wanted to do in that very moment was vanish.

"you look awful", a sudden whisper of a voice said that made the Prince jolt towards his balcony where the sound came from, "my apologies, I didn't mean to frighten you."

The prince relaxed his body slightly, "DreamXD.. its alright. I just have a lot on my mind. It's my coronation day and I haven't mentally prepared yet so yeah. What is it?"

The deity responded almost instantly, "I just came by to see how things are currently, also to note that I will be around throughout the day. Just to make sure nothing happens."

The boy smiled softly, "thank you. I'd love to have your presence nearby."

It nodded, smiling behind the XD mask of its, "of course. I'll be glad to watch you get crowned. It is a very special day, isn't it?"

The prince hummed, "yes, it should be."

XD got a bit confused, ""should be"?"

George groaned, "its just.. Something in me isn't sitting well with idea."

It hummed, "I see... I need to leave now but, do not worry your beautiful body, everything will go perfectly well. 'Til later, my dear... Qilovik"

The prince was taken aback when it complemented him, a slight blush threatening to become more, and before he could question what "Qilovik" meant, the god disappeared. He still wondered what it meant but the answer must wait for now.

He stood up and walked towards one of his wall bookshelves before pulling out a dictionary of many and searching through the book to find the words meaning.

But just unlike the prince's questions, the time to get ready has arrived as the tailor enters the room with his royal suit.

He looked up from the book and took a good look at the suit, absolutely starstruck on how beautiful it is. Snapping out of his small daze, he took it and quickly got ready then wore it.