The Roswaal Mansion and Reward!

The ride to the mansion was mostly quiet with Emilia asking some questions while Subaru was communicating by thoughts with his spirits.

'Hey guys I can't just keep you calling spirits so I will give you names okay?' said Subaru telepathically.

'Yes contractor we would we very happy to get a name.' said the fire spirit with excitement.

'Okay then The fire spirit Ruby , the water spirit Aqua , the wind spirit Jean , the earth spirit Noelle , the yin spirit Vega and the yang spirit Lumi' said Subaru.

'Do you guys like those names?' asked Subaru.

'Yes contractor we love these names' replied the spirits at the same time each happy to get a name.

(Yes GENSHIN IMPACT references)

As Emilia was watching Subaru talk with his spirits she was very impressed he was able to make contract with spirits of each affinity and full spirits at that. As the mansion came into view. The carriage stopped as Ram came out of the carriage and opened the door for Emilia with Subaru following suit.

"Emilia you never told me you owned such a big mansion!" said Subaru completely shocked at the size of the mansion. He knew that it would be big but he didn't imagine it would be this big.

"Subaru this isn't my mansion, My sponsor owns it" replied Emilia smiling at his reaction.

As they reached the main entrance another maid was standing in-front of it. She seemed surprisingly similar to Ram with the only difference being her eye and hair color which were both a shade of sky-blue.

'Probably her sister' thought Subaru.

"Welcome back Emilia-sama and guest-sama" said the maid while bowing with a emotionless face.

"My name is Natsuki Subaru just call me Subaru" said Subaru with a smile.

"Yes Subaru, I am Rem a maid at the Roswall mansion." said Rem bowing down and opening the door for them.

"Rem show Subaru the room he will be sleeping in.I am going to sleep now. Goodnight Subaru" said Emilia while starting to head towards her room.

"Goodnight Emilia" said Subaru and giving her a smile.

"Please follow me guest-sama" said rem with a stiff posture she started to move towards room he will be staying in with Subaru following,he could only sigh at the fact that she switched back to 'guest-sama' again. After a few minutes they reached their destination.

"This will be your room for the time being" Rem said with the same face and tone while pointing towards a door. "If you need anything call me or nee-sama" said rem and excused herself.

Subaru opened the door and lay on the bed and fell asleep almost instantly after all it was a tiring day. 'That boy smells of the witch but it is almost non-existent.I will keep an eye on him' thought Rem with a determined face.

'I guess it wasn't a dream' thought Subaru as he opened his eyes and sat up.

'Hey are you guys awake?' asked Subaru to his spirits.

'Yes we are awake contractor' they replied in unison while appearing in front of him.

'Are you guys all okay?' asked Subaru.

'Yes contractor we are in fantastic health' said the spirits.

'So can you guys train me?' asked Subaru while standing up.

'Of course contractor!' said the spirits floating around his face.

He proceeded to exit the room and started walking in the hallway only to realize that he came a across the same painting twice.