Day 2 at the Mansion

Subaru woke up early next morning, so he decided to go and train physically in the garden as no one was awake yet.

'Even tough I used to train regularly back at home it doesn't even compare to the standards of this world' thought Subaru walking out of his room.

'Okay how about 10 laps around the mansion first I don't know if I can do it but I can use mana to enhance my strength and speed like Beako told me.' Thought Subaru.

When he entered the garden he concentrated and visualized mana flowing in his body when he felt he did it right he started to run around the mansion and he felt immensely stronger and faster.

Subaru completed the 10 laps in 15 min which should have been impossible for him normally. He stopped the flow of mana in his body and a idea hit him.

'If I was able to attack with Minya crystals using the sword I should be able to do it with the rest of the spells ' Subaru unsheathed his sword and was about to swing it when he heard a voice behind him.

"Good Morning Subaru, you are a very early waker" said Emilia.

"Good Morning Emilia-tan, you are quite the sleepy-head Emilia-tan" said Subaru with a smile

"I am not! I can wake up if I want to, I will talk to the spirits first you can continue your training" said Emilia while pouting

Subaru turned back to his training and instead to Vega's mana he imagined Ruby's mana flowing through the sword and swung it and a blazing fire erupted from the blade and hit a tree.

"OH Shit! Aqua put out the fire! fast." said Subaru panic evident in his voice

Listening to her contractors command Aqua put out the fire with a water spell before it could spread.

"You saved the day Aqua, nice job!" said Subaru giving Aqua a thumbs up.

If Aqua had a face she would be blushing right now. "Thank You contractor" said Aqua shyly and disappeared to rest in his OD.

Emilia who had finished talking with the spirits watched the whole ordeal and was about to call Puck to put out the fire but it seems she wasn't needed.

"Subaru that was impressive but you need to be a bit more careful" said Emilia scolding and praising him at the same time walking towards him.

"I am sorry Emilia-tan" said Subaru with a apologetic smile.

"Barasu get your useless self here we need to prepare break-fast" said Ram with her usual harsh tone from the door of the mansion.

"Why so harsh Nee-sama!" said Subaru while clutching his heart but Ram paid him no mind and walked back in the mansion.

"Work hard Subaru just don't get hurt" said Emilia in a worried tone.

"Of Course Emilia-tan but I am not a kid I can take care of myself" said Subaru walking in the mansion.

After Break-fast was over Ram told him his today's house-hold duties as well as guard duties.

"Your house-hold duties consist of only light work and about guard duties you have to patrol around the mansion and village in the morning and evening. Now you should go to do the morning patrol and do the other duties later." said Ram turning to leave.

"Yes Nee-sama but isn't the work you have to do too much?" said Subaru in a worried tone.

"We don't need your concern Barasu, just complete your tasks" said Ram disappearing around a corner.

He turned around to find Rem walking towards him.

"I have completed your uniform." said Rem in a emotionless tone.

"This looks good Rem thanks for your hard work" said Subaru with a smile

(It was almost like his butler out-fit but it had some differences)

"Rem doesn't deserve the praise" said Rem in her weird 3rd person speaking style.

"You seriously need to learn to accept praise Rem" said Subaru trying to get closer to her and be friends.

But Rem just stopped the conversation by saying "You need to do your duties if Nee-sama finds you slacking she will give you extra work" and left.

/TIME-SKIP/

Subaru just finished checking all of the barrier stones and made sure nothing suspicious was going around the out-skirts of the village

'I guess, I will check out the village and introduce myself' thought Subaru walking on the dirt path that led towards the village.

The villagers noticed him and the village elder decided to talk to him.

"Young man, are you perhaps a guest at the mansion, I am the chief of this village" said the elder bowing down.

"I am actually working as a guard here My name is Natsuki Subaru" said Subaru while bowing in return.

"So you must be on a patrol then sorry to disturb you" said the elder

"No No I already finished my patrol and was just looking around the village" said Subaru

Before the chief could say anything he felt a tug on his pant and when he looked around he saw 6 kids trying to reach his sword.

"Don't touch it its dangerous for kids to play with blades" said Subaru moving the sword away from them.

"Hey, play with us ,play,play,play" they all said in unison.

"Okay, Okay" said Subaru smiling at them.

He showed them his spirits and made a ice statue of Puck for them before he knew it was late after-noon so he said good-bye to the children and headed back to the mansion.

/TIMESKIP/

After completing his chores he laid on the garden and looked at the clouds for while and continued his sword slash technique with the wind, yang,earth and water element

After he helped make dinner he went to Beatrice's library and learnt some new Yin spells he would try out tomorrow. At night as he was about to sleep some-one knocked on the door. He opened the door to find Ram

"I am going to teach you to read and write" said Ram while walking in.

'Lumi can you increase my thinking speed more for now' asked Subaru

'Of course contractor, but you have already used a lot of mana on practice and you kept mana reinforcement on for the whole day so it will take a lot from you' said Lumi in a worried tone.

'Don't worry if you do it then I will learn all of it in 30 min' said Subaru and he really did learn the whole language and history in 30 min.

Ram would have definitely made a comment... if she was awake. Ram just slept on Subaru's bed and Rem came to pick her up.

After the whole mana usage Subaru was really tired and slept almost instantly after falling into the bed.