The Ma-beast Attack(Part-3)

The Ma-beast Attack(Part 3)!

"Ram, you were determined to save Rem before but you are falling behind" said Subaru as he was walking in the forest with his sword in hand and Ram following him.

"Shut up, Barasu I don't have big mana reserves like you do so I can't use mana reinforcement like you do" said Ram struggling to keep up with him

Subaru slowed down his speed so that Ram can recover her stamina.

"Barasu, let me use my clairvoyance" said Ram as she stopped walking and closed her eyes.

"Rem is fighting the wolgrams but she is still far away" said Ram as she opened her eyes.

"Which direction is she in?" asked Subaru taking a running position.

"Towards righ-" but was interrupted when Subaru took her in a princess carry and jumped up with the help of Akra and Murak and started sort of flying towards Rem's direction.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, BARASU, PUT ME DOWN OR I WILL KILL YOU!" shouted Ram trying to hit Subaru's face.

"If I do that you will die Nee-sama and it's faster this way" said Subaru and Ram didn't argue further and regained her composure. After a few seconds a clearing appeared at the bottom of a cliff with wolgrams attacking Rem.

"Nee-sama we are going to land!" said Subaru as he deactivated Murak and landed near a tree a little far from the clearing.

"If you do something like that again Barasu you won't live to do it again" said Ram as Subaru released her.

Subaru didn't bother to say anything and ran towards the clearing but before he could reach there a wave of wolgrams came running towards him from the opposite direction while howling.

"AL VITA" shouted Subaru and stopping to cast the spell on the air above the wolgrams which completely crushed their body and making a pool of blood.

"Barasu next time find a way to kill them that won't look so disgusting" said Ram looking away from the bodies of the dead wolgrams.

"I guess I will use it only when absolutely necessary, come on Ram don't fall behind now we are almost there" said Subaru pinching his nose and looking away from them with a disgusted expression.

He started running towards Rem while avoiding the bodies with Ram following close behind, when they finally reached the clearing they saw Rem with a horn on her forehead attacking the wolgrams but when Subaru looked closely he saw a number of wounds and cuts on her body and some of the blood on her clothes wasn't that of the wolgrams.

"Rem!" shouted Subaru while waving towards her but when Rem noticed him she swung her morning star at him while laughing maniacally. Subaru narrowly dodged the morning star while pushing Ram away from it too with a shocked expression.

"She can use her horn but she can't control it." said Ram as Rem swung her morning star at them again while Subaru carried Ram and dodged it.

"What can we do to bring her back to normal?" asked Subaru while dodging another hit.

"A strong hit to the forehead should do it." said Ram.

Subaru immediately ran towards a bush and put Ram there.

"Stay here I will go and hit her." said Subaru as he ran at full speed towards Rem while sheathing his sword. He reached her in the blink of a eye and hit her horn with strength that knocked her out but didn't crush the horn.

He Immediately took Rem on his back and started running towards Ram when he saw the wolgrams turning their attention to him. He quickly picked up Ram and jumped up and started moving towards the border of the forest.

Rem woke up to see that she was on Subaru's back.

"Why? Why? did you come back, I needed to do it alone" said Rem trying to get out of Subaru's grip.

"Rem you shouldn't try to move you are badly injured!" said Ram worried for her sister.

(AN:Now what Subaru says now is completely made by me and I am 100% sure it is not what he should say but I don't know what to put there so bear with these dialogues)

"You are an idiot Rem, I am an idiot too but you are a bigger idiot than me, you should rely on me when you can't do something on your own."

(AN: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH... I am skipping this.)

Subaru looks down to see the puppy who was at the village transforming into a super big version of the normal wolgrams. The wolgram jumped in the air out-stretching it's paw and almost hitting them but Subaru was able to dodge it and landed in a nearby bush.

"Ram take Rem I will distract the wolgrams." said Subaru handing Rem to Ram.

"No, Subaru-kun you can't do it alone you must be exhausted." said Rem with tears in her eyes.

"Don't worry Rem I haven't even used my trump card yet!" said Subaru standing up and calmly walking towards the boss wolgram while unsheathing his sword while Ram ran towards the village with Rem on her back but it made it difficult because Rem was trying get out of her grasp and go towards Subaru.

The boss wolgram gave a battle cry and used it's paw to hit Subaru but before it could hit him-

"EUDEMON!" shouted Subaru with his eyes closed. A mix light of Red,blue,brown,green,black and white surrounded Subaru and when his eyes opened they revealed to be the same color as the color surrounding his body.

This was his second time using this spell. He had made the spell with the help of all of his spirits and Beatrice. He could feel it, he felt immense power inside him which was the power of himself and his contracted spirits and around his body was the power of the spirits that he gathered from a big radius. It wanted to be used by him. His speed, strength and senses were increased by a 100 fold. He could feel all living organisms around him because of the spirit's presence and in the blink of a eye all the wolgrams in the forest were be-headed. To Rem and Ram it looked like all the heads were slashed at the exact same time by an invisible force but it was Subaru who cut all the heads in the blink of a eye and was back at his original position. But the draw back of this spell was that it used a lot of mana and by a lot I mean it was a lot. As Subaru had already used a lot of his mana he instantly fell unconscious.

After he fell unconscious Roswall came flying from the sky fully expecting to see Subaru needing help but after he saw what happened he was shocked. Rem finally managed to get out of Ram's grip and crawled towards Subaru.

"You stayed alive,You stayed alive,You stayed alive" Rem kept murmuring while hugging Subaru.

When Subaru woke up he gave Rem a talk and cleared her mind of thoughts about that she was not needed and Ram was better than her in every way.

Subaru was in the forbidden library reading the book about the Royal Selection. He read that each candidate has to have a knight which Emilia currently didn't have.

"Subaru-kun as you have done a wonderful job protecting the mansion and village from the ma-beasts you can ask me any reward" said Roswall with a wide smile at lunch.

"Then I want a promotion, I want to become Emilia-tan's knight" said Subaru standing up.

"What? Subaru do you really want to do it? I am a half-elf." said Emilia standing up as well.

"If Emilia-sama is okay with it I don't have any problems" said Roswall with the widest grin ever seen.

"Emilia-tan I don't care what others say you are my friend so I am going to support you." said Subaru with a re-assuring smile.

"You should take on his offer Lia, he is pretty strong" said Puck while munching on his food.

"Thank You, Subaru! Thank You!" said Emilia with tears in her eyes.

"Now don't cry,Emilia-tan" said Subaru patting her shoulder while giving his biggest smile.

Subaru was knighted two days later and was trained by Ram and Rem about how to behave like a knight. He was also able to ask Emilia-tan if she would go on a date with him to which she agreed.