Prologue

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Astraea de Alger Obelia the fifth Princess of the Obelian Empire, hair as white as snow, eyes sparkled like a million sapphires. A lot of men were enchanted with her beauty, jealousy, and hatred from her sibling from the attention she always got even without even trying.

Astraea stared at herself in the mirror, yes she's aware of her incomparable beauty but at the same time, she sees it as a curse.

No one tried to befriend her by who she really was, they were always after her fame and beauty.

"What's the use of being beautiful when no one can truly appreciate you". She sighed and walked towards her window, opening it wide and welcoming the evening breeze.

She rested her arms on the window and stared at the moon.

"They always say that I'm prettier than you". She chuckled.

"But that's not true, Luna. Your beauty wouldn't fade even a million years passed". She added, Astraea built a habit of talking to the moon since she was young. She even named it Luna. For her, the moon is the only friend who is always there to listen to her troubles and happiness.

"Luna, I wish to meet a friend that wouldn't just look at my appearance". Her eyes soften as she reaches out.

"A friend who would love me for who I am".

"Am I being selfish, Luna?". She asked hoping for the Moon to answer her back but alas she received nothing. Astraea sighed before walking away from the window and climbing to her bed.

Wrapping the thick blanket around her before sparring a last glance to the Moon.

"Good night Luna". 

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•