Chapter 16

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅

Astraea slumps on her couch, another episode of her slacking off. She doesn't want to do anything right now. It's been two days since she and Lucas talked about her life, closing her eyes she nuzzles on the pillow. Even she pursue Lucas to stop it would only be in vain. A maid then knocks on the door before letting herself in. Tray with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk, she placed it on the table.

"Princess I prepared a snack for you." Without looking at the maid, Astraea grunts thanks, without seeing how the maid's lips curled up, she left.

"You sloth." Lucas showed up only to see the fifth Princess laying on her stomach, face buried on the fusion. Using his forefinger he poked her side to gain her attention.

"Lucas, stop! It tickles." She groaned, slapping his hand to stop him. The warlock chuckled and sat on the other couch, noticing the cookies he picked and munching on.

Astraea fixed her posture, straightening her back before staring at the man who just comfortably sat across her, eating her snack.

"Something is wrong with this." His ruby eyes narrowed, Astraea then frowned. What does he mean wrong with the cookies? Glancing at the treats it looks like it was freshly baked.

"Does it taste sweeter than usual?" She asked, picking one of the cookies and was about to taste it when suddenly a cloud of smoke came out of nowhere.

She coughs and waves her hand in the air as if it can help to make the smoke vanish. Eyes grow wide, lower lips hang low once the smoke disappears. She was greeted by a child, no Lucas in a child form!

"Lucas! You shrunken!" She shrieked, Lucas frowned at what she meant until he saw the tiny hands of a child; his hand to be exact

"What the Ah!." He was surprised when Astraea suddenly jumped on him, nuzzling him which became the reason for him to heat up.

"Hey! Get off of me!" he demanded, trying to push her away but the Princess didn't budge once.

"Kyahhh your so cute, Lucas!."