1. Packed

Fan art: aren't they the cutest 😏😏

A/N: WELCOMEEEEE READERSSS , this is my second book , i feel like i have more experience and a plan for this one opposed to my other one "i love all of you" so this book is going to be shorter but i hope you enjoy this first chapter , happy reading <333

REMINDER: there are no ladybug and chat noir in this story

started: July 10th 2021

_________________________________

Marinettes POV:

"Hey Alya!" I say as i walk in and take my usual seat next to her in class , "hey girl you look cute today" she complimented me .

i did put a little extra effort into my appearance this morning , maybe Adrien will notice me more if i was out there . I'm wearing a Plaid tan skirt , a matching tan cami top and some brown doc martins to complete the look .

i also took the time to curl my hair and try a little makeup , i know i don't need to be doing all of this just to impress a boy but i want him to like me so bad .

"thanks alya" i reply , "don't look now but Adrien is definitely checking you out" she discreetly whispered in my ear . subconsciously i looked , even though Alya told me not to .

"i said don't look now-" she said , "hey Alya , h-hey Marinette" Adrien smiled at me , did Adrien Agreste just stutter while speaking to me ? what is going on .

I know usually Alya , Nino , Adrien and i all hang around each other anyway but Adrien has never once noticed me in that way , not until just now i hope .

"good morning class" Ms.Bustier announces as she walks in the classroom , "before we start our lesson does everyone have their permission slips for tomorrow?" she asks , i almost forgot about that , tomorrow we are going on a class senior trip to Hawaii, a whole week with my friends , that is if Adriens father allows it .

we handed out our permission slips and i see adrien giving one , that means his father let him come with us ! this is going to be the best trip ever !

alya sees me staring at adrien while handing over his slip and catches me out of my thoughts "this will be an entertaining trip" she smirks , oh god i hope she doesn't do anything , i love my best friend , i do but sometimes you can't trust her .

~~~

the school day went by pretty fast and now i'm home , i have to start packing so of course , i FaceTime Alya so she can help me .

"alright so how many?" i ask , "10 swimsuits" alya responds , "alya i don't have 10 swimsuits, besides we are only going for a week why so many ?" why do i need that many , it's not like we are going to be in the water the whole time .

"okay you're right , bring 6 , don't forget something fancy in case we go out , some pjs , casual clothes for the field trips , at least 4 pairs of foot wear , and a party outfit" she makes sure i pack everything .

"a party outfit ? for what?" i ask  "for the hotel room parties duh , we aren't going to be around adults the whole time you know" she says , right , because of course we are going to a hotel room party doing god knows what behind closed doors .

"don't worry mari everything will be fine , now remember, the plane leaves at 7am , wake up at 3 , get to school at 4 , we leave and make it to the airport at 5" she's very organized unlike me , i'm a complete mess , i still have to plan what i'm going to wear .

"got it?" she makes sure , "got it" , i wonder what Adriens up to , maybe Ninos being just as annoying ...

~~~

Adriens POV:

"dude i still can't believe your old man let you come with us by yourself" nino says over FaceTime  , i can't believe it either but i guess he's finally  loosened up , no body guard , no chaperone , no Nathalie , i finally get to just be on my own with my friends .

"yeah , i'm excited , so do you have everything packed? swim shorts , fancy clothes , party outfit , casuals , pjs and comfortables ?" i make sure he has everything because he tends to forget a lot .

"Yes you've been very annoying about it , i think it's the model in you" he laughs and i join in .

"you know ... marinette is going to be there" nino says , "well duh , we always hang out with her and alya so?" i wonder , we've all been best friends forever , even when alya and him starting dating , mari and i are like the 3rd and 4th wheels.

"sooo you two could like-" i cut him off "NO! Nino Lahiffe do not finish what you were about to say" i stop him .

"get your mind out of the gutter dude i was going to say walk on the beach, but i did notice how you were looking at her in class today" he rolls his eyes with a smirk on the screen . "i was not and yeah duh of course maybe we could do that" i ramble.

"Wait , were you thinking of-" i cut him off again "NO, no of course not marinette and i are just friends" i quickly say , definitely not thinking about her gorgeous blue bell eyes and fluffy blue raven hair .

"Also don't you dare forget your passport, ID, wallet, and plane ticket" i change the subject and nino laughs mischievously , "you like her" he whispers thinking i didn't here .

"what!?" i impulsively jump , "nothing , nothing" he brushes it off .

"okay anyways , we need to get to school at like 4am to be at the airport in time before the flight takes off at 7" i make sure i have every last schedule ready and everything done , if i'm prepared now then maybe my father will let me be on my own more often.

"yeah yeah , you're so organized it's super annoying" nino glares , "well excuse me for not wanting us to be late to one of the most exciting trips of my life" i reply , this is the most exciting trip of my life because i get to be alone for once , well alone with my friends . It's way better than being lunged around all the time with adults .

"yeah , i appreciate you i guess" he says , i feel prepared excited for what's going to happen during this trip .

one of our last before heading off to collage and starting our lives , it's scary , but a good thing to look forward too though .

"andddddd... PACKED" i say as i close my suitcase and throw it on the floor , this is going to be fun .

____________________________________

A/N: EEEEEEE!! i hope y'all enjoyed the first chapter of my new book , i did change up some things a bit , instead of the swuigglies i put a straight line under and above every authors note to start off so yeah !!!!

thank you for reading and i'll update soon bye guys <333