9. enjoy seeing you beg

Fan Art: This little adrinette photo , when you swipe you can see the song 😏😏 for you melanie 🤲🤲 🤝

A/N: this is the second to last chapter of this short book and i'm so excited to write my next , which won't be a fan fic but it'll be fast and short so don't worry , miraculous fan fictions are still my cup of tea.

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

"I KNEW IT!" Nino tackles Adrien out of the pool floaty , "i knew you loved her!" he cheers again , "shhhh they're going to hear you" Adrien whacks him . "they're literally up in the room what are they going to hear?" Nino continues to cheer from the joy and excitement of being right .

"so when are you going to tell her?" he asks with a look of victory on his face , "maybe tonight" Adrien sips his drink .

"oh you two are so made for each other" he says which causes Adrien to blush the darkest shade of red . "what?" he clueless asks . "oh nothing" Nino starts humming knowing that marinette feels the same way .

"you should tell her at the party tonight" he suggests, "what party?" Adrien asks , "tonight , on the beach , Chloe handled it" he told him .

"of course she did , well i'll make sure not to get drunk this time, i want to remember this" Adrien beams and sighs into the cool air , waiting for the night to roll around .

~~~

"another party ??" Mari asked Alya while organizing some stuff in the room , "yep , don't worry , Chloe has it handled and it's on the beach" she tells her.

"of course she does" she sighs , "hey well make sure not to get too hammered that you start forgetting shit" Alya warned her , she doesn't know what's coming .

"what do i wear this time?" Mari starts rummaging through her clothes. "this , it's perfect" Alya says while pulling out for her a lacy black bikini she brought with some ripped black jean shorts to go over it .

"it's a beach party" Alya glares at her best friend when she nervously takes it .

~~~~

"ready dear??" alya laughs knocking on the bathroom door , the boys already got down , mari was just panicking trying to put on the clothes .

she comes out of the bathroom in her outfit and her hair in a loose messy braid , "wow , who wouldn't marry you on the spot looking like this" alya gleams to comfort her best friend , "now let's go , don't want to keep people waiting, especially Adrien after that moment you two shared in the elevator" she says as her and Mari go down to the resort beach.

when they made it down they saw people playing beach volleyball , beer pong , strip , and in the water .

they were there for a good 1 and a half hour laughing , joking , competing with their classmates , luckily neither Adrien or marinette were that drunk .

as she was getting another drink , Adrien came up to her "having fun?" he asked , "kind of , you?" she takes a sip .

"not really , wanna sneak away for a little" he plans , "sure" she puts down her drink from her mouth and follows adrien throughout the beach on a spot where no one can really see them .

~~~

They sit down at the edge of the shore taking in the starry sky and fresh air .

"wanna go in the water" she suggests , "hell no , salt water is terrifying" he laughed . "a few days ago we jumped off a cliff into a huge river" she smiled with a raised brow .

"that was a river , this is the ocean" he admits to his fears , "aw , well what if i go with you , come on it'll be fun" she stands up and starts dragging him while he whines .

"come on you're the one who made me jump off the cliff , how are you ever going to face your fears if you don't trust anyone to give you the extra push" she begs .

"i do trust you but no way , though i do enjoy seeing you beg" he smirks while sipping his drink , she has a strike of confidence as she drops to her knees and intensely stares into his emerald green orbs with a
begging look on her face .

this takes him by surprise and his heart rate started to increase from the heat waves passing by each other , electrical energy .

he then gets up to oblige, Marinette  gets up with a smirk of accomplishment.  "fine but i'm holding your hand the whole time" he grabs her hand as they lead each other into the water .

"fuck it's cold" he says under his breathe which made Mari the one who's heart rate increased , her palms were sweaty but he didn't let go .

they were staring into each others eyes imagining what they'd do to one and other since they're alone . suddenly Adrien just decided to say it , it was now or never .

"i love you" he quietly smiles , "just as friends though right?" Mari giggled trying to inslave the pain that she felt thinking it was only ever going to be friends .

thats when he took her hand he was holding and brought her into his lips , she was caught off guard but instantly kissed him back . he snakes his arms around her waste tightly pulling her closer .

she had her hands on his neck pouring every bit of who she was into that kiss , it felt like fireworks were being set off and it was just the two of them .

they finally pulled away for air and put their heads together , "no" Adrien panted as he had a love sick smile splattered on his face .

Mari still in shock "so does that mean-" she tried to breathe , "yes , marinette dupain cheng , will you be my BEST friend" he cheered as she instantly punched his shoulder giggling and starting to walk away.

he took her hand and pulled her back "will you be my girlfriend?" he asked seriously whispering with his eyes closed against her forehead, she nodded and giddy laughed ,pecking him on the cheek , how could this get any better.

he crashed his lips onto hers and picked her up bridal style out of the water , "i know we aren't totally sober but my offer is still up" he said in between a kiss , she giggled and nodded.

they sit back down while they're still making out when mari gets on top of him and wraps her legs around his waste .

"if you have your legs wrapped around me like this i won't be able to stop myself princess" he breathes in the hot air around them .

she then giggles and tries to get off of him when he grabs her hips in his hands , "i didn't say unwrap them" his voice low and husky .

she obliged and let out breathy moans every time he
grinded against her , their tongues in each other's mouths , fighting for dominance .

she grinded against him as he left hickey a down her neck and collarbone , "why don't we go take this in the room" he whispers , "okay" she agreed as he picked her and got to the room , desperate to rip each others clothes off .

~~~

when they got there Adrien locked the door behind them and slammed her against the wall , "are you sure about this, i'll stop if you want" he asked to make sure he has her consent .

"please don't stop , i love you too" she kisses him , he let out a happy sigh filled with lust and adoration .

she then took off her top as he kissed all the way down her body and pushed her on the bed . arching her back from the feelings, Maris moans became louder .

the sheer amount of pleasure she was receiving from this boy was the best time in her life , energy rushing down everywhere on her body where he put his mouth .

urging to taste every last bit of her , her moans made him crazy as he continued pleasuring her , cursing under his breathe with every slight touch .

____________________________________

A/N: "hello , yes i would like to order 1 million pounds of holy water please"
SPICY YALL , ITS SO SPICYYYYY

I CONTTTTTTT AHHHH AHHH AHHHHH , WHAT THE FORKING FORKKKKK .

happy reading hoes 😚 <333