2. Princess

Fan Art: i know this isn't fan art lol but i might just start putting memes cause this is hilarious.

A/N: this is the second chapter of my book i'm so excited!!! I plan on trying to write everyday if i can i don't know about my publishing schedule but since i have a plan for this book i'm on track for everyday if i can , happy reading <333

_________________________________

Marinettes POV:

"SHIT!" i jump out of bed at the sound of my alarm that read 3:40am , i have to be at school in 20 minutes!!

i showered last night so all i have to do is pack some last minute essentials , get dressed , and brush my hair . I'm so stupid i slept through my loud ass alarm .

i'm wearing to the airport a small black tank top with my favorite pair of black sweatpants , a baby pink zip up hoodie and my white platforms . I put my hair in a low ponytail , Im carrying my regular school backpack as my carry on and i have my suitcase ready.

i quietly head down stairs to the bakery cautious to not wake up my parents , i said goodbye to them last night .

After i make sure i have everything i go head out the door and lock the bakery . My phone reads 4:10 pm , i'm already late , i start sprinting to get to the bus in time , when i do , i see my best friend waiting for me at the stairs .

"Jesus girl did you just run over here ?" Alya asks while helping me load my suitcase in the bus , "yeah , slept through my alarms" i go ahead and take my seat . "well everyone was waiting for you now come on" she said . 

"has there ever been a time where you aren't late?" Nino says behind our seats next to Adrien "shut up i'm here aren't i?" i scold him , it's too early for this .

"christ dudette , it's 4am" he slacks back onto his seat rubbing his eyes . "sorry , didn't get much sleep" i apologize, i intended to go to bed at around 9 but i couldn't and ended up falling asleep at 2am .

"don't worry i was late too" Adrien says patting my seat from behind me . "Adrien you were here at exactly 4" Alya points out "on time is late" he says .
"if only i were as punctual as you" i chuckle to him .
"don't worry princess i'll teach you" he pats my head .

Ever since he gave me the nickname princess iv been on his ass about it even though i secretly like it , a lot , it makes me turn red .

~~~

we finally arrive at the airport and my whole class and i go through check in and security smoothly , except for Kim , he made a whole scene because he didn't want to take off his shoes because of the socks he was wearing .

"flight Air France gate A15 with service to Hawaii , USA will start boarding children under 10 , military/veterans , and large groups" the airport lady says over the intercom .

"that's us class , please take out your IDs and boarding passes in a single file line so we can begin to get on the plane" Ms bustier announces as we all start preparing .

i check my seat number , 32a , that's in the pretty far back of the plane , it always makes me anxious being in the back . The smell of gasoline when they start the engine , the direct incline when we take off and land , the excessive shaking , both the plane and me .

"hey alya what's ur seat number" i turn around to ask in the line , 21b , "aw we aren't sitting together" i say , alya always comforts me , damn it.

"well what's yours" she asks , "32a" i reply , "oh i'm sorry girl , i know how much you hate being in the back of the plane , maybe you'll sit next to someone in class you'll be fine" she tries to make me feel better .

i'm sitting in my seat packing up all my stuff when suddenly adrien finally walks to my seat , oh my god is he sitting next to me , now i'm going to be extra nervous.

~~~~

3rd Person POV:

"hey marinette!" Adrien comes in sitting next to her .
"h-hey Adrien" she stutters , he always has that effect . "hey so i heard you and alya talking about how you get nervous in the back of the plane so if you need anything you can talk to me okay?" he offers for marinette to confide in him for comfort .

This was so sweet it made her heart glow and her face red , yes he was eez dropping but he can't help it , he didn't want Mari to feel anxious or uncomfortable.

"oh t-hank you adrien , that means a lot" she says , "of course don't worry about it" he smiles with that smile that makes marinette want to jump out of the emergency exit .

"alright passengers we will be taking off in a moment so be sure you've taken the safety precautions and seat belts are fastened , flight attendants get ready for take off and thank you for flying air France" The pilot says over the monitor .

maris heart starts racing in her chest , shes sweating and shaking at the feeling that they're are about to be in the air , adrien notices and puts his hand on hers .

"hey it's okay just breathe , we are going to be fine" he assures her , he keeps talking and distracting her until they're finally in the air .

she breaths deeply while calming down "we are in the air now see , it wasn't so bad" he chuckles , she smiles back at him "yeah" she beams . "thank you" she yawns .  "anything for you princess" he beams back at her , what is this feeling?

suddenly marinette begins to shut her eyes and fall asleep , she's super tired anyways so she lays her head down and instantly falls unconscious from how tired she was .

her head leans over and lands on Adriens shoulder , he flinched at first since he was on his phone but he smiles at her little snores .

"you're lucky you're such a pretty sleeper" he moons over her and leans his head on top of hers to close his eyes and sleep .

they fell asleep together for the whole 15 hours of flight time , until Adrien woke up from the landing .

"Wake up sleeping beauty , we just landed" he strokes her hair to gently awake her .
she groans awake feeling refreshed from the long amount of sleep .

she smiles at his words while blushing "aww you're blushing" he notices and her eyes widen , "anyways come on we have to get our stuff , the door is about to open , by the way you snore" he laughs , she playfully shoves his arm .

"don't worry i thought it was adorable" he teases and she smiled getting her bag from under her seat .

____________________________________

A/N: heyy y'all , this is the end of the chapter i thought it was cute i hope y'all don't mind the change of POV's , this one has tons of adrientte but don't worry the next one will have more (wink) (wink)

HAPPY READING SHIT HEADS <333