4. connection

Fan Art: 😏😏😏

A/N: HEYYY YALL , here's this chapter i'm super excited about it i hope y'all like it ANDDDDD the creative juices are very flowing rn and i have many plans and many ideas so stay tuned BYEEEE <333

_________________________________

Adriens POV:

"hey seniors i'm going to be in my hotel room if anyone needs anything i'll be there room 32 on the 2nd floor , don't stay out too late and make sure to let your parents know you're okay!" Ms. Bustier yells across the pool again .

marinette and Alya already went back to the room but nino and i decided to stay longer , it's around 9pm and i already showered , now we are going to get some food at the buffet because nino and i skipped dinner earlier .

"hey can you go leave these towels up in the room" nino asks me , "yeah sure , save me my spot at the table i'll be right there" i tell him and go to our room .

when i walk in i see marinette and alya on the floor playing with the ouiji board , "SHIT ! jesus christ adrien you scared the living shits out of us" Alya scolded me for walking in .

"you brought a ouiji board?" i questioned "yeah i thought i'd be fun but marinette is not enjoying it , we just showered and used up all the shampoo and conditioner you need to go get some from the lobby" she tells me .

so many chores to do , even on vacation. I go down stairs to the lobby and ask them for more shampoo and conditioner and they gave me a huge bottle of it so i guess we are good for the next week .

Today has been so fun , being with all my friends and marinette , she's so nice to be around and she's hilarious, sometimes it can be on purpose .

i finally make it down to eat with Nino and he's sitting there waiting for me "it took you that long just to put away towels?" he questions as i sit down .

"i know but then Alya and mari where playing with a ouiji board and i got distracted then alya complained about how there wasn't any more shower stuff so i had to go to the lobby and ask for shampoo and conditioner and they made me wait forever and gave me a lot AND i had to go back up and bring it an-"  
Nino cut off my rambling

"OKAY OKAY" he says , "come on let's go get a plate" he tosses me one and we get up to get some food .

the buffet here is so delightful, much better than what my private chef makes me , not to sound spoiled or anything but all he makes is fancy stuff .

fish eggs , zortilini, rare cut meat , organic fish , he never makes anything normal and it always tastes interesting.

i'm sure he's a great chef i just specifically am not a fan of what me makes. For once i'd like a pizza , some quiche , pasta , something other than $300 animals straight from the ocean.

im definitely enjoying my time here , we finally finish eating , it's around 10:30pm . we head in the elevator up to our room .

"oh crap i forgot my room key can you get it" nino asks , i go to my pocket to get out my key card but it isn't there , "i don't have it on me just knock" i say .

we knock and alya responds at the door "sshh will you two keep it down , marinette is asleep on the floor , Adrien help me pick her up into bed" she whispers , of course she fell asleep , even after all that time we had on the plane .

"oh by the way nino and i will be sharing one of the beds , you and marinette can have the other one" alya whispers mischievously .

"y-yeah" Nino joins in and she winks at him , i know they planned this , but i'm not that mad about it , it's just Mari why would it be weird?

"alright come on" i breathe as i pick her up bridal style onto our bed , she groans all tired , she's so cute .

"hey Adrien" she smiles with her eyes still closed , probably half asleep . "hey princess , it's time for bed now okay?" i let her know as i watch her adjust herself while she's hugging a pillow .

"okay" she giggles still half asleep , i can't help but beam at her little antics , the way her face flinches slightly when she feels cool air , the way her nose scrunches up randomly sometimes , how her perfect eyelashes sit on her eyelids .

i walk back into the bathroom and start getting ready for bed , brush my teeth , my face , shave and put on some black sweats and no shirt , that's how i sleep .

i undo the sheets on my side of the bed and turn to face Mari and can't help but stare at her , it's unfair how pretty of a sleeper she is .

"why are you staring at me" she smiles lopsided again , half asleep . "i like looking at your cute little face" i boop her nose and she scrunches it as adorably as i remember.

she giggles and moves closer to me , wrapping herself tighter in the one blanket we have . "blanket hog" i whisper "well i can't help it , it's so cold" she whispers back .

"here i'll warm you up" i gesture for her to lay on my chest. "you sure that's not weird?" she asks quietly. "we are adults now , only weird if you make it weird sunshine" i assure her .

"sunshine?" she tries to silently laugh "I don't know now shhhh just come here" i silently laugh with her trying not to wake up Nino and Alya .

"alright alright" she lays down on my bare chest and i wrap my arms around her , this is kind of nice . "well i'm definitely warmer , are you not wearing a shirt?" she tries to hold in another laugh .

"shirts gross me out while i'm sleeping" i say , and she releases her laugh , she's got a really nice laugh , music to my ears.

we finally calm down before waking the two up "i can feel your heart beating really fast" i notice , i feel a connection , like it's unhealthy for ones heart to be pumping that fast but i'm no doctor .

"my heart always beats this fast" she clearly lies , i can hear it in her tone . "liars get punished Mari" i laugh .

"yeah?" i can feel her smirk against my chest , we laugh it off and finally get sleepy enough .
"goodnight Adrien" she yawns , i can feel her breath across my body , it's warm.

"goodnight Marinette" i whisper in a sleepy voice as she cuddles up closer to me subconsciously, i don't mind this , "you smell good" she tells me all sleepy , "you do too" i tell her back and we both start giggling again.

____________________________________

A/N: YEEEEEK SO MUCH ADRINETTE , just friends tho ofc 😇😇

HAPPY READING <33333