10. I love you more!

Fan Art: Sneaky peaky of my next miraculous story cover😏😏😏

A/N: LAST CHAPTER YALLLLL , this book went by so fast 😔😔 but not to worry my friends at the begging of august i will begin my miraculous story , even though school almost starts so i probably won't be writing as often.

_________________________________

3rd Person POV:

Adrien woke up to see his adorable bluenette laying right on top of him in all her glory , he beamed at her sight for a little and checked his phone , 10:46am , it was time to get up for their last full day on this island.

This trip was everything they needed and now he has the person that he needed right by his side .

Marinette smelled of sugary freshness that adrien died for , she was so soothing to the senses . Suddenly she opened her eyes a little and rubbed them with her hoodie sleeves.

her small groans and annoyed faces from having to wake up was the cutest thing he has ever witnessed , "morning princess" he said with a lopsided smile and squinty eyes.

he places a light peck on her nose ,fore head, and eventually ended peppering the kisses all over her face to get her to get up.

"good morning Adrien" she dug her face into his chest as he laughed from her antics .

"time to get up sleeping beauty , Nino and Alya aren't here so they're probably up already too" He stroked her hair like on the plane .

"okay fine" she diggs her face out of his chest and rolls off the bed , "shit are you okay" he tried to hold in a laugh . "couldn't be better" she looked him up and down making him blush.

he feels empty without her warmth on his chest , it's like an energy cable was cut and the thermal energy turned cold from the breeze .

"can i get a morning kiss?" adrien smirked , "not until i brush my teeth" she backs away smiling .
"aw come on i thought we were closer than that" he plays with her hoodie string .

she beams at his cute attempt to kiss her so she leans down to place a kiss on his cheek when suddenly he turns his head so her lips would land on his .

her eyes widened and she hit him over the head with a pillow "jerk" she giggled with a giddy feeling , imagining this wasn't real and she was just dreaming . But this was reality and she couldn't be happier .

"i love you" he laughed while she was walking to the bathroom "i love you more" she yelled through the door when nino and alya walked in the room with coffee .

"did i just hear what i think i heard" alya stared with her jaw open and nino with his eyes wide .

"you did!" mari yelled from the bathroom door , "oh my god" she smiled insanely wide , "FINALLY! OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW" alya smacked at the bathroom door.

mari was giggling inside when nino handed adrien his coffee , "i cant explain to you how long i have been waiting for this moment to happen" he tackles his best friend .

"she's literally been in love with you forever i'm so glad you came to your senses" Nino jumps up and down like a kid in a candy store .

"ADRINETTE IS A THING!!!!!" Alya yells still in the bathroom with mari , the two laughed frantically and got ready for the day .

~~~

the day went by pretty fast with their class taking a field trip to a water park , shopping at gift shops , taking pictures .

living in the moments with the people you love the most , the journey must come to and end though sadly.

Adrien and mari were strolling around the beach at sunset , enjoying each other's company while it was sprinkling.

"these past days have been so great" She smiled over , "yeah but unfortunately, the wave must return to the ocean , where it came from" he sighed happily .

"ooo go on" she beamed , "well the wave always returns to the ocean , except when it does , it leaves with more than it had from the beginning" he spun her around as they were laughing together .

"hey wanna go in the water to top off our last day" he kissed the top of her hand . "it's going to rain" she sighed and leaned her head into the crook of his neck .

"so? it's more fun that way" he laughed , the rain began to pick up and spark lightening energy bolts , the clouds were dark and the day was coming to an end .

"and now we are getting soaked" she stared at him as her hair was dropping from the rain water , he laughed at her annoyed face .

"come on we are going" he said as he picked her up and immediately swerved to go to the ocean when she thought they were going back to their room .

"NO ADRIEN PUT ME DOWN!!" she tried to push herself out of his grasp , but he held her tighter so she couldn't move .

This was it from the beginning, two matching souls dancing around in the rain, holding each other to keep warm as their clothing drips wet.

he finally puts her down at the edge of the shore and cups her cheeks to pull her in when she turns her face so he lands on her cheek.

"hey! that was incredibly mean" he frowns , "that's what you get for all the times you tried to murder me in cold blood" she laughs , "i promised i wouldn't do it anymore" he gives her a sad look .

"are you sure" she raised a brow , "yes of course i'm sure" his eyes light up and she leans back into his hands and crashes their lips together . A clap of thunder and a struck of lightening make them flinch away .

he then laughs and wraps his arms around her neck as she buries her head into his chest . he places a light kiss on the very top of her head and they sigh .

there , standing in the rain with each other's company and touch was everything they needed , and it was all real and raw .

out of strike adrien picked marinette up bridal style which caught her by surprise and he ran into the ocean .

"oh my god you promised to not try to kill us anymore !!!!!" Mari yelled-laughed ,
"gotta live a little princess" he ran with her into the salty cold water .
"i love you please don't kill us!!" she shouted across the waves .

"I love you more!!!!"

The End

____________________________________

A/N: FINISHEDDDDDDD , this book only took 5 days lol it was quick but i enjoyed writing it since i spent months writing my last one ,
after this i just published an authors note with all the info on my next 2 Stories please read that ,

goodbye for now readers <3333