5. Die alive & tension

Fan Art: little patooti wooties

A/N: i love this book for some odd reason and i'm almost done with it too , it'll be finished in less than a week 🎉🎉

~~~~

3rd Person POV:

"i don't know what to wear!" Alya yells rummaging through her suitcase , "we are going on a hike just wear anything" Mari yells back as she goes into the bathroom while the guys change in the room .

She brushes her hair to put it up in a half up half down style , brushes her teeth , cleans her face and puts on her clothes before the class has to leave on the bus .

she's wearing a white cropped cami with a tied Hawaiian shirt over it , some jean shorts and black combat boots for the hike . She packs up her bag and essentials to bring with as Alya finishes getting ready .

"alya you almost done in there the bus leaves in 10 minutes!" Mari knocks on the bathroom door .

"class text from ms.bustier , she says we have to go down now" adrien warns , alya comes out of the bathroom wearing jean shorts and a nirvana t shirt with some sneakers .

"finally let's go" Nino says as they all go down stairs to meet their class .

"alright class get in a single file line , we are going to see some volcanoes, some waterfalls , make sure you have or have on some sunscreen ." ms.Bustier announces while the class lines up on the bus.

~~~

"hey why don't you go sit next to marinette , i need to chat with nino" alya smiles while passing adrien on the bus . "oh okay" he smiles back .

after last night he felt something , he didn't know what but laying there with marinette on his chest , holding her in his arms , he loved it .

he didn't know if she felt it but he knew there was tension between them , and wanted nothing more than to tell her that , he just had to figure out how.

"hey" he said taking his seat next to mari , she instantly lit up when she saw him and he watched as her pupils glowed bigger as she looked at him .

"hey , so umm last night" he began , "it was nice" she finished for him , he was more than glad to hear that answer , all he urged for is for her to tell him how much she cares about him , how much she loves him , all the things that he'd maybe want to say to her.

Adrien was confused with his feelings , mari already knew them and she's never expected him to return her feelings until now .

of course they were still just friends though , until one of them breaks , who will it be .

~~~

soon the class arrived to the waterfall hike and everyone took out their phones to take videos and photos of the sight.

"what a sight for sore eyes" marinette sighed putting down her phone . "i agree" Adrien said looking at her up and down , she blushed but could easily blame it on the sun and say it was sun burns .

she giggled nervously and sent some of the photos to her parents who were probably asleep at the moment , the jet lag was real , they did only get there yesterday so it'll only get better with the 12 hour time difference.

"hey why don't we all come back here later after the tour and jump off that cliff" nino tells the group .
"you got a death wish?" marinette laughs.
"i'm serious" he begs them to go .

"come on it'll be fun" alya slides in , "yeah okay , let's do it" adrien agrees , that leaves mari the odd one out . "okay Nino i'm not surprised but you two ?? really?" she asks sarcastically.

"why not ? iv been locked up all my life i want to live a little what do you say ?? want to jump off a cliff with your best bud ?" he pokes her cheek trying to convince her .

"i thought you said you weren't going to try to kill me anymore" she whines , "okay wanna die together then?" he begs .

"please mariiiii" alya begs along with the guys , "ya sure i'll just jump off a cliff with you guys into the middle of the ocean" she sarcastically answers .

"really!?" they all say excited , "HELL NO , but maybe i'll come and watch , someone's gotta be the witness for your suicides" mari walks over to take more pictures .

"we'll push her in" alya says as the guys nodd in agreement .

~~~

the tour goes by fast with everyone capturing the moments rather than living in them , back at the hotel room almost everyone knocks out besides adrien , mari , nino and alya who change into their swimsuits under their clothes .

"let's go !!!" alya yells excitedly out the door , "are you guys sure about this , i really don't feel like ending up alone" marinette sighs .

"it'll be fun" adrien puts his arm around hers and squeezes it , her heart starting beating faster , there's nothing like Adriens touch to get her feeling alive .

"yeah so fun to watch all of your best friends die in the middle of the ocean" she rolls her eyes , "it's not the middle of the ocean it's a waterfall so technically it's a river" nino chimes in .

"same thing" she continues walking until they all get to the golf car outside the hotel room .
"how'd you get this ?" adrien asks alya , "perks of being a legal adult" she sighs with a smile .

"i don't wanna know" he whispers to mari and she giggles . "come on i'll drive so i can remember this moment for after you all die" mari grabs the keys .

~~~

they finally arrive and take off their clothing revealing their swimsuits. "come on let's take a picture together so i can remember you all by" she laughs .

Adrien puts his arm around her shoulder and leans his head into the crook of her neck for the photo , she lightly starts sweating and takes the picture.

"done!" she says , "oh how i will miss you all" she beams at the picture on her camera roll.

they all laugh together staring at the waterfall and breathing in the fresh , misty air .
"iv never felt more alive" Adrien breathes and takes in all of it , here , with his favorite four people .

____________________________________

A/N: the next chapter will be part two of this chapter , this is so worth it byeeee byeeee <333