7. Feel you close

Fan Art: sir 🧐🧐 your hand is awfully close for just a friend .

A/N: this chapter took me forever and i'm really excited about it so please appreciate it <333

_________________________________

Marinettes POV:

"THIS" alya says pulling a silky black dress out of her suit case , "this for what?" i ask her , "for the party tonight" she goes in the bathroom .

"wait what party?!" i yell through the door , "Chloe and Sabrina are setting up a party in their room , alcohol, party games , it'll be fun" Adrien pats my head .

"since when are you a party guy" i giggled "since my father let me go to one alone" he smirked at me , god i can't stand it when he looks at me like that and gets me flustered , it just makes me want to tackle him and rip off his clothes.

i remember Alya telling me about a party when we were packing on FaceTime but it's barley the 3rd day here . "what about ms.Bustier and the hotel , won't we get kicked out for the noise?" i ask .

"relax dudette , Chloe has it under control , she's very persuasive" Nino chimes in and opens the door for Adrien "where are you two going?" i ask .

"to the corner store to buy some ... stuff , see you!" Nino panics and shuts the door , i wonder what that was about , probably buying condoms for him and Alya , they think i'm so innocent it's annoying .

i just certainly hope they don't do it in here , i gross out from the thought .

"k come on" Alya hands me my bag while coming out of the bathroom , "where are we going?" i ask whilst being handled around like a dog . it's not funny .

"the party starts at 8pm , it's 6 , we are going to gets some supplies" she coughs , "what kind of supplies?" i stop and raise an eyebrow , "just come with me and distract the guards while i persuade the bar tender to lend us some alcohol.

"and if it doesn't work?" i cautiously follow her again. "it will but if it doesn't i'll snag the key and we'll steal some from the closet , don't freak out" Alya warns me , that makes me freak out .

"k fine i'll follow you even though we might get arrested" i roll my eyes and keep following her throughout her plan . she ended up getting the alcohol.

~~~

"Alya i feel exposed" i say behind the bathroom door
"non sense i'm sure you look beautiful" she assures me .

i walk out wearing a short black plaid skirt and a lacy black bralette that goes with it . "you sure it's not too revealing?" i'm self conscious.

"no that's the goal , it's better than what i'm wearing don't worry , you look great and adrien will surely fall for your luscious body" she pats me on the shoulder .

she comes out wearing a shorter and tight black  dress along with some 4 inch heels and a high pony tail . i put on my black doc martins and put my hair in a loose but cute pony tail .

"you look great and please , don't do it in here with Nino" i slightly gag, "don't worry girl there's a room for that too" she smirks leaving me confused as i grab my bag and we head out the door.

~~~

3rd Person POV:

As they enter they see everyone already set up with music , the drinks , there was a lot more space in this room than maris  , apparently Chloe rented out the biggest room for this , no one expected less of course .

"attention humans who aren't as great as me!!" Chloe claps to get the whole classes attention , "we are going to play spin the bottle seven minutes in heaven" she announces as everyone gathers in a circle .

"what is this middle school?" mari chuckles to adrien while taking a sip of her drink .
"i don't know , could be fun princess, you look nice by the way" he smirks and gets in the circle leaving marinette heavy breathing.

they span to see who spins first and it landed on Chloe , she spun and her hope was to get adrien of course but surprisingly it landed on none other than Luka himself , maris ex .

"in the closet you two" alya commands as they all listen to Chloes unnecessary commentary on how she should've gotten someone better .

when she came out her eyes were lost and glossy, his hair was messy , and her shirt was half zipped up.
"jesus fuck" Chloe breathed out walking back in , completely lost . 

"looks like she had fun" mari giggled , "isn't he your ex?" adrien asked her over her shoulder , "yeah from like 9th grade" she chuckled and shove it off .

the next couple people went in the same , rose and juleka , Marc and nathaniel, Nino and alya , Sabrina and max until it was Adriens turn to spin and go in the closet .

Maris heart was rapidly increasing and decreasing as she watched the bottle spin and go over her a couple times until it came to a stop .

it landed on her . Marinette dupain cheng was about to play seven minutes in heaven with Adrien agreste , the thought made her shake .

you could hear everyones oo's and comments as went in the closet , it was dark and hot.

~~~

"hey" adrien giggled and caught marinettes hands "are we both drunk?" she giggles back "definitely" he says .
"we don't have to do anything if you don't want to" she blurted out all red and nervous, luckily he couldn't see.

"you reek of embarrassment and nerves" he squeezed her arm , she stands corrected , "that obvious huh?" she sighed .

"don't worry we don't have to do anything , unless you want to" he assures her , "I'm not stopping you" she regains her drunk confidence streak .

"really?" he smirks in the dark but she can practically see it .

"will you stop me from doing this" he says with his voice low and husky , he turns around and goes behind her, he then lightly presses his lips on Maris  neck .

he leaves the spot cold and wet , smirking against her neck as her breathing and heart rate increased rapidly

"no" she whispers , "hmmm, what about this" he turns her around and pins her on the wall .
"fuck" she curses under her breathe , "what was that? can you be louder please" he asks teasingly .

"fuck" she says a little louder for him to hear , he has a surprised yet accomplished look on his face .
"i want to feel you close" she breathed with an electric bolt running up her spine .

"can i kiss you now?" he whispers and she laughs and nods in the dark as they lean in and press their lips against each others .

the heat increases as their bodies collide together , they continue to make out and he reaches for her thighs to pick her up .

she obliges and wraps her legs around his waste , they could feel the energy from each others touch , suddenly she pulls away with swollen lips and a sloppy smile "just as friends though right ?" she chuckles .

"hmm??? ya sure" he laughs , she giggles and leans back in as they continue for the rest of the 7 minutes, when they came out everyone stared .

Adriens messy hair , half unbuttoned shirt , swollen lips , Maris slightly lifted skirt and dark lips , both glossy eyed filled with lust .

no they haven't confessed or had sex yet , yes they were drunk and may not remember in the morning but it was just the beginning.

____________________________________

A/N: few more hundred words in this chapter, i'm almost done with this book yay 😇😇

go drown yourselves in holy water sluts 😚
<333