Chapter Eight

Luna's Pov
"So how does it feel to have imprinted on a leach?" I took a glance from where I was resting on the porch swinging my legs a couple times, the whole pack was sort of just piled out on the porch after patrol, mainly was hot as hell for no reason, I felt Seth was messing with my hair playing with it.

"Better then imprinting on Jacob's sister." I remarked back with a grin, getting the loudest laughter from Embry and Jared leaving Paul grumbling loudly, looking away. He shut up really quick.

"She got you there dude." Seth snickered loudly, resting his head on top of my head mine, hugging me so tightly not letting me go anytime soon.

"Alright you got me there! I'm surprised Sam didn't yell at you for being with a vampire." I chuckled proud like at my very next statement.

"That's cause I'm Sam's favorite." I boasted out loud, it just made everyone groan and wave me off with chuckles. This was the most normal the pack had been since it happen. Jacob had finally stopped being an asshole, to some point, I was his second cousin yet he looked at me like I killed someone dear to him.

I was still greatly pissed off at him. It's not like anyone was going around telling Bella he was madly in love with her. I could hear the sound of a truck pulling up against the ground.

"Oh look it's another leach lover." Paul grumbled out a bit, tilting his head up.

"Lay off Paul." Seth muttered but he looked back over at me, speaking some more. "Why is Bella here?" He asked me. I sat up the best I could moving to sit on the steps.

"For me, Edward said he was gonna tell her about everything." Everyone looked around in shock between each others. "I'll beat her ass." Leah grumbled a little shaking her head fast.

"You! Luna." I stared at her a bit watching her storm up.

"Bella I wouldn't, take a few steps back." Quil ordered out fast.

"You imprinted on Edward! He broke up with me." I managed to be really calm even though she was exclaiming and very angry.

"I can't control it Bella- like at all, it's not like I specially choose Edward. It's an imprint, Jacob gave me hell about it. If yelling at me is gonna make you feel better, then get it out. Drove all the out here." She held her hands tightly a bit. I was waiting for more yelling. I was half listen as she was yelling about me ruining things, something else.

"Alright you are repeating the same things, you can leave." Leah sternly spoke out narrowing her eyes at Bella. All she could manage was a small glare storming away back to her orange truck.

"Don't know why she came all the way out here doing that when we all know she's gonna be with Jacob in two point three seconds." Everyone started laughing out loudly and what not leaving me actually staring in space.

This is one reason why imprinting is dangerous and effects everyone. The same thing happened with Sam, Emily and Leah. The dangerous effects. A small yelp left me whining feeling Embry  yank me towards him in a large hug. I ended up laughing a bit.

_________________________
I don't know why I was patrolling near the treaty by night fall, just felt natural that way actually. I tilted my large head for a moment before rushing to the side of the trees to shift back, quickly grabbing the spare clothes I had placed their early slipping into
the hoodie and shorts heading back into the road, meeting him half way there.

"Edward what the hell are you doing here so late?" I asked him worried, he came over to me.

"Are you okay? She didn't hurt you." I was confused feeling him grabbing at my face.

"Huh? Bella no I'm fine, she came by earlier just yelled a lot, kept repeating the same thing over. I have pretty good control over my phasing I would never attack a human." I chuckled his thumbs rubbing across my cheeks a couple times, the breeze blowing all through my curls.

"Alice couldn't see your future... It only happens when Bella is around you, I'm sorry she had no right." I exhaled a little.

"No Edward, she just needed to get her anger out, I can understand why she is upset because the same thing happened between Sam, Emily and Leah." Edward gave me a small look, but he then gestured for me to join him to sit on his volo just parked on the side of the road by the treaty.

"Leah and Sam were together, it was during when Sam was phasing and all, Emily is Seth and Leah's second cousin, an imprint can be anything, depending on the the two parties remember." He nodded his head at me focused.

"Being a brother/sister, friends or romantic. Sam choose Emily his imprint over Leah, and it was romantic to them. Leah still is deeply hurt over it, I know I would having to also be in the pack as him as well." Edward's face crashed down to realization.

"So it's like depending on everyone, it does effect everyone." He chuckled facing the road for a moment.

"What if I want our imprint to be romantic..." I looked back over at Edward in shock.

"I... Really?" I questioned a little actually not totally expecting that really. He nodded his head a few short times leaning in close I felt him cup at my dark brown cheek, stroking at it slowly pressing his forehead on my own, our noses touching.

"Yes really... You are always so warm... Strange how it balances out my cold." A soft laugh left me shaking with laughter holding onto his face as well stroking my palms across the skin.

"What a charmer you are Cullen.."

"I could say the same about you."